This isn’t Chicago. The good guys have guns too

12 Likes

Robbery? Where was that robbery? I can see printing or brandishing problem only :wink:

7 Likes

You don’t mess with Florida Man!

I’m glad to see more good guy with a gun wins. Makes my heart glad.

8 Likes

Yeah… that was a win. Once shots are fired, there are no winners, only survivors.

7 Likes

When I first saw a short clip of this, I didn’t see any advances of a robbery. However, it was weird to see him trying to walk in and hide the shotgun on his side. It’s great that the store clerk was aware and noticed the man with the gun before he even entered the store.

7 Likes

IMHO this would have become a robbery if the clerk didn’t pull his weapon this would have become a full fledged robbery. Maybe a menacing or a brandishing charge. In the video I never once saw the perp point his shotgun. But I can see someone feeling intimidated by the bad guys actions.

9 Likes

“What, Who? Me?” “A Gun?” “Oh This one?”…

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t see the robbery. I see an idiot walking into the store with a shotgun in his hand

7 Likes

I’ve seen the vid on this. What a moonrock this guy was. He’s fortunate to be alive because the owner didn’t have to wait for him to raise that shotgun…and the gun grabbers won’t show that. They want people to think gun owners want to kill!

6 Likes