Mail Call - Sound off

Bought my home in 2015 after leaving WA state. Made enough money from the sale that I was able to get out of debt, buy my home in KY and pay off my son’s college debt. My home is an old farm house built in 1905 in severe need of new windows. Those are on order but with a long back order wait time. It’s all good, get to save up more money to pay it off quicker.

3 Likes

I’m glad for you. The most important thing is to be happy. The farm house will be work in progress but when you come home you will be at home. As long as you have a roof over your head the rest doesn’t matter. Don’t wait too late, enjoy things you like to do, the work ain’t going anywhere. Don’t worry about getting the new windows ; the old ones will give you more fresh air in your house.
Good luck
Truly Blacky.

4 Likes

Got that right. I’m in the county, only a few homes around me, cattle behind me and empty fields all around. Found my paradise on earth.

This is my backyard

6 Likes

I spent a lot off time working on a dairy farm in return for hunting privileges. Sites, sounds, smells it don’t get any better than that. Back then we put the Milk in Metal cans and put the cans in a cooler. When we thru out the Mike filter the farm cats were sitting there waiting for it.
Good luck.

5 Likes

If you had to pick a animal for some one here ; what would the animal, actor, or insect look like to represent their personality IE: @Mike270 >> lol.

It’s been too quiet ; pot needs stirring.

5 Likes

@Jerzees >>

4 Likes

@mattm >>

4 Likes

@Todd30 >>

3 Likes

@OldDude49 >>image

3 Likes

@Scott52 >>

2 Likes

@Craig6 >>

2 Likes

@Blacky

5 Likes

@Johnnyq60 >>

2 Likes

@MikeBKY >>

3 Likes

@Scott52

3 Likes

@Scott52 >> Arr Matey >>

2 Likes

@Todd30
Me and Todd

3 Likes

@BRUCE26 >>

4 Likes

@El**1 >> ( Aunt Esther )

3 Likes

James McKay (Gregory Peck) - in THE BIG COUNTRY - he said what he meant, and meant what he said.

3 Likes