Looks like a good price for S&W AR

Just saw this and thought I’d post. Sale almost over.

6 Likes

The sport II is being phased out for the sport III… I would expect the prices to drop further in the near future

6 Likes

@Ron43xMOS
That is a great price and it is the same exact one I have. I believe I paid $800 and some change for mine a little over 2 years ago.

3 Likes

Some other nice changes with the Sport III are the 1/8 twist rate and the mid-lentgh gas system. It should be a very soft shooting AR carbine.

2 Likes

I have owned a S&W Sport 1? Original Sport? :roll_eyes: for, ahem, many years. Love it! Hammer dependable! Great gun! Paid approx this way back when.

Yeah get 'em before they’re gone!

3 Likes

Roger that sir! I have the II and absolutely love it. It has never failed to fire and eats whatever ammo I put in it. I imagine I will buy the III sooner or later

1 Like

Plus I believe the 3 has full length rails giving more options for mounting lights of other accessories. So the upgrades could be worth it for those who have the extra cash.

1 Like

Yes sir, I forgot about the rail. My II has the fixed front sight post. Another reason I may pick it up before long.

1 Like

I have fed countless rounds of Tula through mine accurately and without issue. Great GUN.

2 Likes