Look no further for evidence of the new two tiered system of justice

Fani Willis lied in court. So did her boyfriend. In the America I grew up in, that was called perjury.

I really miss the United States of America.

20 Likes

Seems to me that lawyers who purger themselves in court should be disbarred or suspended for a period of time even if they don’t face criminal charges for whatever reason.

25 Likes

Seems like there should be a mechanism to hold judges accountable.

19 Likes

Isn’t that what we are doing.

Time to get a rope

6 Likes

First we need a gallows.

2 Likes

A fireing squad may work better,somenthing needs to change

7 Likes

Just because one has a gun doesn’t mean it is a cure all. We do need a change but it won’t change unless we change it. First we have to change our selves and if we do it right others will follow.

2 Likes

Damn right we’ll follow!

6 Likes
12 Likes

NOPE! There are Trees, lamp posts, Bridges (Mexican’s Love hanging people from over passes) !
Be creative and Inventive I always say!

No, I am not Violent-----I’m Blood thirsty!—There’s a difference! :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: Oh, Lighten up! :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

REMEMBER THEIR NAMES FOLKS! Remember who tried to DESTROY DJT!
Who tried to DESTROY OUR COUNTRY AND WAY OF LIFE!
CLEAN UP ON AISLE (3)!

6 Likes

It is all a fix. There is no more justice.

3 Likes

It’s called a ‘Mexican Windchime’

7 Likes

You’re right about that! Both Willis and Wade should be taken off the case for perjury, what’s good for goose is good for the gander. Allowing Willis to remain on the case against Trump, that judge shows being bias. Hopefully Trump’s lawyers take a whiff of that, and fight to dismiss this case.

7 Likes

Yeah, so the perjury charges are ignored, when in fact these “justice system prosecuters” should be held to a higher standard. Another scum judge up for reelection in a couple of weeks.

8 Likes

This Judge (he who will not be named here) is doing his CYA !
He is a White dude in a Black Community, If he did what he was supposed to and
stick a rod up Fanni’s Fanniy! He wouldn’t ever be elected to Dog catcher in that place.
He left the doors open for the Fed’s and Georgia to Investigate now and find
the rest of the story.
It isn’t right but he did what he felt was damage to the Prosecution and a Boost to DJT!
My Opinion Only Moo!

2 Likes

Look at you, making a purse out of a sow’s ear!

1 Like

Um…er…Thank you?

1 Like

He certainly left the door wide open for an appeal if Trump loses the case.

1 Like

Similar to making lemonade when life gives you lemons.

1 Like