Let's see your new gun!

Happy Anniversary @Johnnyq60

2 Likes

I can’t seem to be able to download my Kel-Tek shotgun on here. :pensive:

2 Likes

I’ve got that one too!!!

9 Likes

When I lived on the farm back east I carried a Super Black Hawk everywhere when I moved to Montana I said hmm these critters are alot bigger so I got a Red hawk in .454 . I now carry that when ever I go into the mountains.

5 Likes

have a fair bit of hands on experience with a Taurus 608 .357. my brother has over 10,000 rounds through his, they’re pretty good pistols. only thing i will say is if you shoot it a lot watch the cylinder lockup spur for flaking the coating off, we had to replace my brothers 3 times through the years. it will lose the outside coating and the cylinder lockup will get dangerously loose

5 Likes

My wife had bought a Raven 25 in the 80s. She lost it when she moved out of her parent’s home. That was 43 years ago. It had never been used. We were helping her now elderly parents move everything from the master bedroom to a new addition to the house. Guess what we found?

13 Likes

That is sweet!

5 Likes

Those Raven Arms been around a long time. Used to get a lot of them in the Firearms Section every time narcotics conducted a drug raid.

5 Likes

A Saturday night special for certain

2 Likes

I’ve had my Taurus 357 for about 10 years. It’s held up well. However it has probably only had about 1000 rounds through it, 1/3 of which were 38s
Uploading: Resized_20210327_105522_5875765396090.jpeg…

3 Likes
5 Likes

14 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Wood :+1::+1:

5 Likes

@Johnnyq60
Thank you, sir. Not too bad for being assembled from spare parts. All the credit for fitment and assembly goes to my 'smith. He really does amazing work. The action and trigger on this is like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. I can’t wait to run some rounds through it.

6 Likes

Went over to Classic Firearms this morning to check out rheir deals and found this:

HK VP9 Semi-Automatic $599, normally $799.

Only if I wasnt saving for new siding on the house.

6 Likes

How bad is the siding?

7 Likes

The west side takes the brunt of the weather. I’ve gone out and put screws in to keep it from blowing off. The other three sides are in better shape.

4 Likes

You get a quote for the new siding, you negotiate the price lowering it by $599…
Then you visit Classic Firearms again…

Everybody is happy now. :grin:

I love free guns :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

@Jerzees

I see how you earned that Helping Hand label :innocent: :innocent:

6 Likes

They are holding this for me and I’ll pick it up early next week.
S&W Hand Ejector Model of 1905 M&P 4th Change round butt, chambered in .38spl with a 5” barrel made in 1916-1917. Factory configuration, original grips and plating. Excellent condition for an over 100 year old gun, fantastic bore.

18 Likes