Let's see your new gun!

I kind of got lucky with mine. The store hadn’t been Cleaned out when I saw it. I knew I had to pick it up right away, or I may never find another

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @JeffreyC and God bless you. By the way, nice pieces of hardware.

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

I’ve put steel case, aluminum case, FMJ, JHP, you name it through my G30/19. It will fire everything no problem.

2 Likes

I have found that no semi auto I have especially my AR likes anything but brass. Haven’t tried non brass in my Glocks though and don’t intend to. I use what I know works.

For your protection, please make sure your serial numbers are not visible when you post photos.

Thanks! ~Moderators

Why, you may ask? Check out this thread: Warning - Do Not do this on here or the Internet

8 Likes

Nice!!! I love my Glock.

2 Likes

My first gun, a 1902 Colt Bisley, with matching serial numbers throughout, given to me by my father-in-law as a kind of wedding present. I wasn’t shooting way back then — he must have been prescient.

Far from pristine condition, this was someone’s EDC almost a hundred and twenty years ago. Doesn’t it make you wonder the tales it could tell?

7 Likes

Christensen Arms Modern Precision rifle in .308, 24" barrel. Those elk don’t stand a chance!

10 Likes

Nice piece of hardware @Alces_Americanus :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Nice piece of hardware @Jonathan59 :+1::+1:

1 Like

Wow! nice piece @Alces_Americanus

3 Likes

Thanks for that. Forgot about that.

2 Likes

I have the Springfield XD 4” and I love it too crisp trigger does help enhance some accuracy in my opinion!

2 Likes

Finally put tritium on my new 1911

9 Likes

Looking great brother @RUGER9.:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Finally got some rounds through it - the EGW base is solid and the venom is a good dot. I boresighted with a laser and only had to add a few clicks to elevation to get centered at 15 yds, The sight picture acquisition has a learning curve, but far easier to hit with.

4 Likes

Sort of new Aero Precision 300 AAC Blackout build. Special edition night camo finish

Sweet shooter!

10 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Mark100 .:+1::+1:

1 Like

Totally love my 40. Interestingly, my accuracy with it is much better then with my 9mm…go figure!!!

4 Likes