Lara Trump Blockbuster Election Announcement - This Changes Everything

Fight fire with fire.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I can’t listen to this guy. So many words and says nothing.

2 Likes

Opinions be like…

2 Likes

I’m kind of a politics nerd, I like watching and following politics, the way it’s reported and the way the public acts when Exciting, Disgusting, Surprising, Unexpected… reports hit the net. This cycle? I’m done. I’ve heard and seen enough. Let’s get to the vote, the ballot box stuffing, the fuzzy math counting and the law suits that will surely follow…

7 Likes

If we don’t guard it, we will surely have it stolen again. :thinking:

11 Likes

I have always agreed with needing a valid ID to vote. I don’t care who you vote for as long as you do vote and have to show your valid ID to do it.

11 Likes

What is the announcement?

Ignore the dude who posted the video, Slide straight to 1:41 and listen to the announcement at Turning Point Action by Lara Trump. protectthevote.com has the details: RNC will be training poll watchers and poll workers for election integrity work.

8 Likes

Having groups of Republicans and Democrats being responsible for enforcing election integrity seems like letting the fox guard the chicken coup to me. Perhaps it’s time for some outside observers to keep an eye on this Banana Republic’s elections?

The problem is finding a neutral outside observer we could trust to do the job properly. Not that it would ever happen if we did find a viable observer. Both parties have a vested interest in maintaining total control over the process. They would never let a third party watch over all their shenanigans.

1 Like

I’m IN!
Where do I sign up?

I know that was rhetorical Craig :laughing:
At least give us a ‘chance’ to have a fair election this time around.
If these Demon-crat Moron’s attempt ‘The Steal Part Deux’
This country will explode.

7 Likes

I’m going to vote like several thousands did last cycle, I’ll line up at the back door of the voting location at 1:00am…

4 Likes

Craig ; The Republicans need to get organized [get their s–t together]
My wife was going to be part of this .
They assigned her to a school polling place down on east 8 mile in Detroit
we live in the Keweenaw, that’s about a 12 hr drive one way. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

6 Likes