Killer instinct lethal 405 crossbow

I got this crossbow today at rural king for $250.
Took it to my buddy’s house to site it in. Got good grouping’s at 20 yards and my buddy said ok go back to 30 yards. For some reason I’m now shooting all over the target. I’m starting to get frustrated. Then my buddy said let me see it. Hits the target in the kill shot. Cranks back shots again. If I wasn’t there I would have never believed it.

True sorry. Just happened today… then he says " I’d say it’s dead on"!!

20 Likes

@Justin47. that’s AMAZEING :+1:

2 Likes

Is your buddy a British … from Nottingham? Does he know this guy?
A_20200926_03

:wink:
amazing shot ! :clap:

5 Likes

My dad did it with an old recurve bow three times (over many years). I actually saw him do it once, we were shooting together in the back yard.

Don

(No I have never come close to doing it.)

3 Likes

That is very cool

2 Likes

The crazy part is, after he did that, I started shooting some more, still struggling. I gave it back to him. Told him " prove to me that it’s me and not the crossbow.So he took it and hit the same hole.

6 Likes

I’m looking at a crossbow next year , few more deer #more jerky… compound is out of the question for my shoulder.

4 Likes

Hopefully I will pick off a deer with mine and will be able to give a great review on the new killer instinct lethal 405. So far I am very happy with it. You can also buy a battery power draw for it.

3 Likes

So he is saying it is not the bow, it is the indian? :grinning: I would like to get a crossbow one of these days.

3 Likes

Lol yeah that’s right @Fred_G. $250. Lifetime warranty. Shoots 1 inch groups at 20 yards out of the box. The pictures are at 30 yards. I’m telling you, if you want a good crossbow for a great price. Killer instinct lethal 405. I love it.

1 Like

Treat shooting a crossbow, with the same techniques as a rifle. Control your breathing, follow through on the trigger, good cheek weld, etc.

3 Likes

I was shooting today, at 30 yards on the first shot…

My groups stayed real tight. I’ll tell you what this is a nice crossbow for the money. So happy

6 Likes

Ok enough about your buddy, man hope you shoot a firearm better than that

2 Likes

Rifles yes!! Handguns, still working on it… :no_mouth:

I bought a crossbow this summer in hopes to use it for Deer Season this year. I was told by a fellow hunter to not aim at the same bullseye on the target on consecutive shots because they are so accurate that you can destroy bolts (arrows). That’s why they have several bullseyes on the face of the target, I guess.
My problem has been shooting bolts almost all the way through the target at 10-20 yards and messing up the fletchings.

2 Likes

What’s your fps? 20 yard at my 23 layer outlaw target seems to be ok for my 405 fps.

Start shooting the other targets! Or else it will get expensive, as fast as it shoots! :rofl::+1:

2 Likes

If ammo gets much more expensive I may have to go this route.

Especially if I can find a ghost full-semi-auto assault crossbow with a chainsaw bayonet for under $200.

1 Like