Keep your head on a swivel

And what of the Israeli children that are carried out? I’ve heard the be heading of the babies isn’t true. However locking young children in a room and rolling tires set on fire and locking the door behind is true. That also breeds a new generation of haters. We can’t only look at one side and go see, see! This was a sneak attack by Hamas and they are getting everything they deserve. Your opinion may vary.

4 Likes

Guess I should call my financial advisor!
If my grandkids have to suffer the future, they may as well be rich!

5 Likes

I just hope and pray that our gubment isn’t cranial/rectum inverted and let those bastards in here.

5 Likes

@William191 Our Gubment IS Cranial/Rectum Inverted & those Bastards ARE HERE! (SLEEPER CELLS everywhere laying QUIETLY amongst us). :shushing_face: :wink: :grimacing: PRAY HARD!

5 Likes

I hope Hamas gets what it deserves. Though I wonder how many of their members that took part in this snuck out of Gaza right after the attack so they wouldn’t have to face the consequences?

My point is exactly to make sure that we are looking at both sides and the actions they take. I would not lose a bit of sleep if every one of the terrorists who took part in this died a painful death. But the thought of innocent people suffering for the actions of others does make it hard for me to fall asleep at night. And the thought of us giving up even more of our freedoms in the false hope of making us safer as we conduct or endless war on terror sometimes wakes me up at night.

I worry about all the blowback we are going to continue having to deal with in the future. Especially for my son who will be reaching draftable age in another decade.

4 Likes

I know what you mean but then I started studying islame and what it teaches. As I’ve told you before, they don’t think like us. Human life means little to nothing to them. It can be a hard reality to accept similar to having to realize what we might have to do with a gun. Only to them they don’t give it a second thought. Sometimes you have to be as hard or harder than the enemy and that is exactly what they think we are, the enemy. We are “kufar” similar in meaning to the “n” word back in the day only worse.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Sorry dude, THAT ship has sailed.

2 Likes

I am sure there are a lot of Muslims who think this way. But with almost 2 billion Muslims in the world, if they all thought and acted this way the entire world would be a daily bloodbath. The handful of Muslims I know care deeply about life and have always treated me with respect despite my blasphemous ways.

Now even Isreal is telegraphing their punches, WTF is going on? They are getting as dumb as we are , meaning our Gummitt. Stupid students are rooting for the baby killing terrorists and we put up with that? ANSWER: Yes! I wash the Hells Angels and the Outlaws and Pegans and all the rest of them would pay a visit to these young morons from the brainwashing academia and kick their teeth in for them since they hate this place so much. And why in the h3ll is Isreal telling the Ham-ass 's when they are coming? A kid in those places is a educated upcoming terrist themselves. The news showed their school books and the math for little kids goes ‘’ if you have 5 Israelis and you kill 4 of them how many are left? Drop a nuke on the dung heap and be done with it.!"

2 Likes

Now even Isreal is telegraphing their punches, WTF is going on? They are getting as dumb as we are , meaning our Gummitt. Stupid students are rooting for the baby killing terrorists and we put up with that? ANSWER: Yes! I wash the Hells Angels and the Outlaws and Pegans and all the rest of them would pay a visit to these young morons from the brainwashing academia and kick their teeth in for them since they hate this place so much. And why in the h3ll is Isreal telling the Ham-ass 's when they are coming? A kid in those places is a educated upcoming terrist themselves. The news showed their school books and the math for little kids goes ‘’ if you have 5 Israelis and you kill 4 of them how many are left? Drop a nuke on the dung heap an"

1 Like

IDK How this double tap even happened. Apperantly my phone is shot, if you’ll pardon the expression.

3 Likes

That is one of the tricks of islame. I can’t find the verse right now but the koran teaches moslems to be peaceful when their numbers are low. But once their numbers begin to equal or they can start to influence they change tactics. Moslems will begin to demand changes to our laws and culture. Moslem WILL try to Arabize wherever they are because allah only accepts that culture and the arab language.

Don’t be fooled. Moslems are required to lie to you to spread islame. They believe the ends justifies the means. I will be nice to a moslem if he is nice to me but I will never trust one.

11 Likes

Winston Churchill wrote, “How dreadful are the curses which Muhammadism lays on its votaries! … Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in this world.”

8 Likes

Most people in power seem to believe the ends always justify the means. Islam like Christianity developed at a time when their followers were severely persecuted so it is not surprising both texts include descriptions about how to brutally deal with the enemies of the religion.

But how many people follow these several thousand year old writings to the letter? How many Muslim and and Christian farmers and laborers, etc. throughout the centuries would have just gone about the business of taking care of their families if not for leaders and influencers utilizing fear, hate and cherry picked religious quotes to incite their followers to violence for their personal gain?

5 Likes

That is the human condition. You are incorrect about about islame developing under persecution. The followers of islame did the persecution. Hadith say that mohamed would sit just outside of a city/town waiting to see if he could hear the call to prayer in the morning. If he didn’t hear it, he would attack. Mohamed ordered the murder of people that made fun of him. He once ordered an 83 yo woman’s legs tied between two camels and split her in half.

Meanwhile Christians were fed to lions or dipped in pitch and used as torches 300 years before momo. Momo built an army in Medina and fought anybody that wouldn’t follow him. One of momo’s followers once murdered/stabbed a pregnant woman in the belly and the fetus out. The man confessed to momo what he did and momo said you have done nothing wrong.

4 Likes

Also 4:171 says that Jesus is “his word and a spirit from him”. Who is his and him…allah.

The koran also calls allah a samad = solid. Allah is a solid which makes him an idol.

2 Likes

I understand what you’re saying but who in Gaza besides the children are innocent? The citizens had to have been witness to thousands upon thousands of rockets being hauled into cities and set up for launch into Israel along with all the other military preparation‘s which took place and yet they all sat there on their hands warning no one. There is no neutral here. the Palestinians are either for peace or they’re for war but their actions don’t show they’re for peace. If they’re really concerned about their safety they should’ve gotten rid of Hamas years ago.

20 or so years ago I remember the Israelis turning Gaza over to the Palestinians for self-rule. Israeli soldiers forced Jews settlements to move out of Gaza at gunpoint then went back and dug up Jewish cemeteries to reinter the bodies in Israel proper. How did the Palestinians pay them back? They elected hamas to run their government and it’s been a problem ever since

7 Likes

I don’t completely disagree with your position but it assumes that all these people have the ability to control and make positive changes to their situations. Who are they going to report their observations to that would stop these actions as apposed to just disappearing them?

There have been more than a few things the U.S. government has done that I did not condone but I was powerless to stop. And I and my family are under far less threat of immediate punishment or termination for standing against those in power so we have much more ability to speak out here. Though that seems to be changing as dissent becomes less tolerated here as well.

3 Likes

And that scares the hell out of me.

6 Likes