Keep your finger off the trigger until

I learned a new way that people can shoot themselves last night. Apparently, one is able to stick their face in front of a clay pigeon thrower and pull the trigger. Fun times in the ER.

2 Likes

Man brother is that person ok. That must’ve hurt.

2 Likes

I received an excellent review of facial nerve anatomy while removing the shrapnel. Lots of sutures. Lots and lots of sutures. No intracranial bleeding. That would have really killed his buzz.

2 Likes

I’m trying to picture this and I just can’t.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh Doc! Thanks for sharing!!!

2 Likes

I would say that individual is a serious contender for the Darwin Award.

5 Likes

New TikTok challenge?

1 Like

Prior to the incident, did he say,

“Here, hold my beer.” :beer:

1 Like

That just made me cringe. Are they ok or are you ok?

1 Like

How did it activate (fling)? I have great respect for my flinger. I have an electric one now so I don’t have to pull the big flinger back against the tension of that giant garage door spring anymore, very scary.

1 Like

The story that I was told is that someone jokingly said “pull” and he pulled the trigger mechanism. Alcohol was involved so who really knows.

| Fizbin USCCA Certified Instructor
August 31 |

• | - |

How did it activate (fling)? I have great respect for my flinger. I have an electric one now so I don’t have to pull the big flinger back against the tension of that giant garage door spring anymore, very scary.

2 Likes

Apparently alcohol can affect judgment. Go figure.

3 Likes

I see said the blind man :+1:

Imagine that…

And you could say the same about the current educational system and the propaganda agencies thatvdescribe themselves as news networks.

3 Likes