Kari Lake for VP!

Kari Lake has shown she is worthy. She took down the Arizona Republican Chair, who, among others (in D.C.) have been trying to sabotage her campaign for Senator. Listen to the audio of him trying to bribe/compel/scare her out of the race. She backs down from no one! SO REFRESHING! The transcribed audio conversation is at the very end of the article.

11 Likes

If you can’t buy her then they’ll need to find some indictments against her.

7 Likes

Why find them, they’re experts at just making them up…

8 Likes

They have a machine that prints them out, made by Dominion.

7 Likes

That’s what caused her downfall in the Arizona gubernatorial election. She and President Trump have a lot in common.

8 Likes

Wasn’t Katie Hobbs in charge of the election in which she won?

8 Likes

That’s correct.

6 Likes

I don’t feel qualified to talk about widespread corruption in elections for the most part. I do feel qualified to discuss Arizona’s because it defies all statistical analysis and there were so many flagrant violations. Out of all of the candidates that talk about elections being stolen and voted being manipulated. Keri Lakes election had it all.

1. Polling places having multiple hour long wait times for in person voting. Was up to 5 hours in hundreds of polling places in what is the 2 largest voting district in the country (Maricopa County). It took 5 days to count 1 voting district in Arizona after the polls were closed, yet the entire State of Florida was accounted for 2 hours after it’s polls were closed. The biggest problem (don’t shoot me, I’m not the one who made this observation) was so many voters had to leave because they couldn’t sit around and wait for 5 hours.l and to come back after work and before polls closed.

2. When all of the rest of Arizona was counted, Kerri Lake had a substantial lead. So much so that Katie Hobbs would have had to win 65% of Maricopa County to pull ahead. In tracking exit poll numbers Keri Lake was polling at 85%. Yet Katie Hobbs kept pulling huge numbers officially. Were the exit poll numbers that wrong?

3. Multiple 50 pound(ish) bags of mail in votes were found discarded off the sides of roads, Garbage bins, streams, etc al. all over Arizona yet when counted the mail in ballots were beaking 65%for Keri Lake, 35% roughly.

So many shenanigans, and then there was video of a vote counting place that got closed and someone dragged in multiple trunks. There were several incidents of those.

Guess who oversaw the election? Katie Hobbes. Guess who called and threatened to have 2 separate Counties election supervisors arrested when they delayed certifying the election due to irregularities it was Ker… Aha caught you, you thought I was going . I can go on and on, but I do believe that something irregular went on in that election.

Anyways I think Keri Lake would make a great running mate for Trump. But I think there would be better choices. I think it’s going to be… :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Link to recording if you want to post in your post @Ron43xMOS

1 Like

Was thinking more like dual dictatorship! For a day, of course!
It would be a first, we all know how much the pedophile likes “firsts”.

Just the thought of Democrats bodies exploding is tickling me!

Make America Great Again, I CAN’T BE BOUGHT. Ain’t that the truth!

6 Likes

I think she would do a good job, she seems to be smart and articulate and I think she would be an asset.

4 Likes

“Not to mention she’s got a Hot face and a banging Body!” from Jarhead2 !
Just sayin! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Courts continually rule against her! Facts are she lost and has shown to be a believer in conspiracies. I’m still hoping that out of this mess someone Democrat or Republican will come out to lead our great nation back to sanity.

1 Like

Guess you didn’t read the article or listen to the audio.

3 Likes

TRUTH SIR!

I hope a democrat slithers out from under the baseboards and leads this country to VICTORY!
(we can then pick 'em off like ducks in a frozen pond!) Bang Bang!
But Seriously? Really? Howard that is what this country really needs?
maybe we should VOTE on it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I’ll bring ‘my pencil’ and write in Puddings name on my Ballot! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll say it again we need sanity and the rule of law to rule again. I don’t care if it is a Democrat or Republican! Look at the news in the last week! Tom Clancy couldn’t write this stuff!

1 Like

Democrat and sanity are oxymoron! 2024

4 Likes