Just got my USCCA Flag

Awesome! We’ll expect pics either way. I’m ordering mine soon. :+1::v:

You got it brother have a blessed day.

And, I can tell that I started this movement. You’re welcome… lol

Absolutely my brother and like I said I’m trying to figure the spot for it I even thought my man cave.

So many choices where to put it. Yeah, I feel your pain, I’m an aquarius and it’s hard as hell to make up my mind on small things, let alone BIG things. :grin:

Just got my USCCA Flag and 1st pic with me and my wife Star. I will figure out where it’s going to be mounted. Will display it proudly.Anyways all have a blessed day, and carry on USCCA.![image|375x500](upload://xmP9Gred3FsTDXqxVUO4ty1Gdvu.jp

Looks great @Johnnyq60! Thanks for sharing.

Your welcome brother

Yeah I noticed the USCCA store changed when the main website layout changed

@Johnnyq60 that backyard is looking pretty nice with the weather everyone is having. I would be in that pool everyday

Now that you mention it I was in it earlier but my grandkids enjoy it more. Thanks brother.

Ahhh, our family flag… as for the pool, ehhh… I’m not allowed to swim anymore. Would love to, but can’t, something about being to dangerous for me. I’ve beat death before tho, which is why he’s tattooed on me. :grin:

Thanks brother and appreciate the love. You can swim in my pool anytime. Gods got you.

Well, if you lived closer I might just take you up on the offer… I found the next item I want.

That hat is nice brother and I was checking it out myself.

Probably have to wait to get it tho.

Thank you for your service Brian.

No thanks needed

Yes it did, @bmurphy315! We have a bunch of new apparel, hats and gear!!

I am glad I grabbed the basic all black USCCA logo t shirt before the store changed. I was a big fan of the blackout look. But the new apparel is definitely really nice!