Just got my USCCA Flag

Awesome! We’ll expect pics either way. I’m ordering mine soon. :+1::v:

4 Likes

You got it brother have a blessed day.

4 Likes

And, I can tell that I started this movement. You’re welcome… lol

5 Likes

Absolutely my brother and like I said I’m trying to figure the spot for it I even thought my man cave.

2 Likes

So many choices where to put it. Yeah, I feel your pain, I’m an aquarius and it’s hard as hell to make up my mind on small things, let alone BIG things. :grin:

3 Likes

Just got my USCCA Flag and 1st pic with me and my wife Star. I will figure out where it’s going to be mounted. Will display it proudly.Anyways all have a blessed day, and carry on USCCA.![image|375x500](upload://xmP9Gred3FsTDXqxVUO4ty1Gdvu.jp

11 Likes

Looks great @Johnnyq60! Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Your welcome brother

3 Likes

Yeah I noticed the USCCA store changed when the main website layout changed

6 Likes

@Johnnyq60 that backyard is looking pretty nice with the weather everyone is having. I would be in that pool everyday

5 Likes

Now that you mention it I was in it earlier but my grandkids enjoy it more. Thanks brother.

5 Likes

Ahhh, our family flag… as for the pool, ehhh… I’m not allowed to swim anymore. Would love to, but can’t, something about being to dangerous for me. I’ve beat death before tho, which is why he’s tattooed on me. :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks brother and appreciate the love. You can swim in my pool anytime. Gods got you.

2 Likes

Well, if you lived closer I might just take you up on the offer… I found the next item I want.

4 Likes

That hat is nice brother and I was checking it out myself.

2 Likes

Probably have to wait to get it tho.

2 Likes

Thank you for your service Brian.

2 Likes

No thanks needed

2 Likes

Yes it did, @bmurphy315! We have a bunch of new apparel, hats and gear!!

5 Likes

I am glad I grabbed the basic all black USCCA logo t shirt before the store changed. I was a big fan of the blackout look. But the new apparel is definitely really nice!

4 Likes