J6 footage

When are Americans going to learn that the people who control Washington are far more dangerous to us than the Chinese, Russians, North Koreans, and Islamic terrorists combined? We have seen the enemy, and they control Washington.

8 Likes

Truth will always be stranger than fiction… we all know that part…But it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn’t

“The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.”

― Niccolò Machiavelli, The Prince

4 Likes

All you have to do is watch this. Everything Wrong with the Capitol Shooting

2 Likes

Sooo… what is your take on this sick video? I am sorry I watched it.

2 Likes

That most of it was set up and faked.

2 Likes

She’s dead dude. It’s a sick video showing closeups of a young woman dying after being shot in the throat and fake narrative.

2 Likes

I think he was implying up until that point it was a preplanned set-up.
which from what I have seen before watching this video I had thought the same. watching this video only reinforces the thought. I think the guy that shot was supposed to have his gun up but, not shoot her. IMHO/ YMMV

Yes, we all know that, without showing closeups of Ashley Babbit bleeding out to sell the video.

1 Like

ok I agree with that. that could have been blurred out

1 Like

O.K. nuff said, now I have to get my B.P. down again. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Was the fake glass pre-shattered?

2 Likes

@Karacal
I don’t know but bullet proof glass shouldn’t/ doesn’t shatter that easily

1 Like

I wonder how many of those crisis actors were in Vegas?

2 Likes

The only thing I’d like to add is the way everybody responded to her is kind of fake.

Like according to Emergency First Aid Fundamentals, you’re doing the ABC’s, and finding where she’s shot at, and plugging that hole.

Either they were playing with a dying body, or they were staging and faking someone’s death with fake blood to make it that much more dramatic.

Regular citizens don’t understand emergency first aide fundamentals, and most of them would likely not understand the process of treating gunshot wounds, so maybe that whole thing looks normal to them, because they don’t understand what should be happening.

2 Likes

Especially when they are just standing around, yelling and pointing. Not one of them was who they say they were.

2 Likes

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

2 Likes

was 100% setup by the FBI. there’s congressional footage from today of Rep. Gaetz interviewing the FBI whistleblowers that the FBI has tried everything imaginable to discredit during the weaponization of the FBI hearings today. they caught director wray in a lie about whether there were UC FBI agents in the crowd as well

the Durham report is extra spicy as well. guess we will see if they can make the treason charges stick to Schiff but I’m not holding my breath

5 Likes