Is National CCW reciprocity dead?

We’ve got that now, even without national reciprocity. If I drive through CA with a >10 round mag, and get stopped and they find it, I’m in trouble. Never mind it’s legal elsewhere.

1 Like

@Sheridan Well I’m from IL Mr. Sheridan and I also am covered anywhere I want to go by my IL CCW and my FL CCW but many people are not covered for one reason or another. I’m covered by reciprocal relationships with the various states. I’m in agreement or a lone person that in my opinion it’s a very very bad idea to have National reciprocal. The Federal government is so big, so bloated, so out of touch and control that overall they cannot do anything right, and do we want them to spy on us 25 hours per day? Illinois for example background checks us FOID Card holders 360 times each year; on top of that CCW Card holders another 360 times each year so I personally am background checked 720 times each year. Illinois makes mistakes from time to time. I personally know 2 people in Illinois who have lost their second amendment rights currently and are never getting them back, neither person had USCCA and neither person knows each other but both are friends to me, and neither can afford several hundred thousand dollars for attorneys to get their second amendment rights restored.
My opinion is the Adage, Be careful what you are asking for, everyone knows the rest of that.

1 Like