Iranians are ecstatic about the death of President Raisi

All actions point back to Barry.

10 Likes

Ever time one of those guys buys it, it brings a small grin to my face.

10 Likes

When will Brandon declare our flags be flown half staff :question:
WHAT :question: You don’t think he’s thinking about it!
Or obama isn’t whispering it in the pedophiles ear? Give it a day or so!
I’m also preparing myself for the blame game, Trumps fault, MAGA is responsible and the catch all, must be “Climate change”.
You can call me Scottstradamus52
My first quatrain :face_with_monocle:

12 Likes

God bless the women and good people there. I sincerely hope they can get some freedom.

7 Likes

And since he did not die for Allah, he will not get his 72 goats… um, I mean, virgins… maybe. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Persian women… Some of the best looking women I met were Persian. I am willing to free a few. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

The freedom-loving type :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Many time call “The Butcher Of Bagdad” because of the hundreds of “executions” of people that rebelled against him. It is no loss to the world for sure.

3 Likes

I would never wish an early demise upon anyone, but there are some obituaries I would read with great pleasure.

7 Likes

As the democraps mourn his death!

4 Likes

I know helicopters must crash for lots of reasons, but is it wrong that my first thought was “those Israelis are so clever to make it look like an accident?” (For anyone with reading comprehension issues that’s a statement of endearment for Israel, not a criticism.)

8 Likes

In this case fog mixed with sudden ground stoppage might possibly have been a contributing factor.

But if one could interfere with navigation signals that could also help induce the cause above.

5 Likes

Yup. The Bible is right again. The way of transgressors is hard. And, Barry’s time is coming.

5 Likes

Much to their surprise these were the 27 virgins :joy:

7 Likes

Give my regards to Hitler… you SOB

7 Likes

Welcome to the community Donald!

2 Likes

…and Stalin too!

6 Likes

Helicopter crash…he died burning ide say.He better get used to it.

8 Likes

@Donald364 Welcome to the community!