Internments Anyone?

Wasn’t it the Orthodox Jewish community in NYC that recently drew ire from Lord diBlasio and Lord Cuomo with a large wedding? If they are not concerned about reenactment of some scenes from The Schindlers List on the streets of New York, they should be.

5 Likes

This conversation has been moved to the Current Events topic as it is a better fit there. The legal category in the Community to firearms/2A/self-defense related topics. (See category description on the category page.)

Thanks to @Fish for the support. We do our best to give some leeway to the conversations here without letting them get out of hand.
@Kevin29, digs at the Moderators doing their job does not add to any conversation. Comments that you expect to have removed, probably shouldn’t be posted.

There have been threads deleted due to Community Guideline violations. Off-topic comments that do not add value and are very divisive are not allowed. Off-topic threads should be viewed as a way to establish additional common ground with other responsibly armed Americans who all come from a huge variety of backgrounds.

Thank you @Sheepdog556 for trying to get the thread back on topic!

The situation in NY is something I think we will all be watching over the next few weeks and months.

2 Likes

OK, no digs at the moderators… I thought it was a humorous statement regarding part of the comment I made.

I do ask… what did I say that was bad. The internments… detaining people declared health risks does impact the Second Amendment, self defense, and the right to keep and bear arms… as well as other rights.

If legal is legal, it should remain in legal.

Now, are we to ONLY discuss legal use of guns and training? No discussions on holsters… no discussions on ammunition, no discussions on gun control or anything else?

And I already explained in another post… I did follow up with @Fish, and explained I did not think we were to only be limited to legal use of guns and training… and to point out that this topic covers self defense and the Second Amendment.

I was not rude, nor was I insulting nor did I call him any names.

Enough is enough.

3 Likes

The only thing that has to happen next is someone in authority saying that gun violence is an epidemic. Hmm. Has anyone ever heard that before?
The bill then gets amended to take out the words ‘communicable disease’, or just adds ’ or other public health crisis’ and gun ownership/owners are in jeopardy, aren’t they?
What would stop them?

5 Likes

I just want to know if I keep my firearm when I’m sent to leper island. I touched it sso it’s alsso diseased.

4 Likes

Now that is the question good sir. Who indeed?

3 Likes

The same people that made the Japanese not want to invade America. Although Yamamotos’ quote is apparently bogus, I think it’s an accurate assessment nonetheless. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There would still be rifles behind many blades of grass I guess. Well said sir.

5 Likes

Good point Jeff-A1 . I don’t deliver food products, but carry concrete products that they do need from time to time. For me, they are off my list, as is the west coast. I know there’s fine people in all these locations. But like the saying goes, “A few bad apples spoil the whole bunch”.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I cough and spit on mine each day😀

2 Likes

“Look carefully children - this is what happens to healthcare system when it is overwhelmed by illegal immigration. Let us next see the effects on schools…”

5 Likes

@Alexander8 Already saw the effects on public education when I was stationed in CA. Teachers had to integrate the migrant farm-worker kids into the public schools and dumb-down the curriculum for all the kids. One of the main reasons we decided to start homeschooling. That was 20 years ago. The borders are about to get flooded.

I’m waiting for the Democratic controlled congress and their pet RHINOs to get busy passing egregious laws. No body there to stop them. 4th amendment went out the window with Red flag laws. Checkpoints? You betcha! Got a Trump, NRA or USCCA sticker on your vehicle? You must be a terrorist and need to be held for “observation”. Yup! Politics have nothing to do with 2A and gun ownership.

4 Likes

In my industry we refer to this as a race to the bottom. In so many categories, we’re about to start running a lot faster…

3 Likes

Just wait until they start categorizing gun owners as dangers using the same thinking, and either require them to turn over guns or detain them, to protect non armed citizen! In the current State of American politics if you think this cannot happen you are incorrect.

3 Likes

Haven’t you heard, your already a public health hazard…
Read the party plarform…
Read the UN charter…

4 Likes

Orwell got the year wrong.

2 Likes