Indexing CCM back issues

Here’s a brilliant idea I just came up with everybody. I’ve been a member for 6 years now and it’s hard looking through particular issues for different topics that I want to read about so what I did is use index dividers on the top of my issues for important topics and created a quick list that will reference me to that particular issue when I want a refresher on something.

I follow crime trends in my community and then I touch up on what I would do if I was ever in those particular situations. Stay safe everybody. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I’m all for any tool in the tool box that works.

4 Likes

Here’s an example of my Aug/Sept 2023 issue.

6 Likes

Im a bit of a Luddite on some things but have been getting the CCMs in digital format for the past couple of years. Both because it is easier for me to read while on the road and to stop announcing to all the workers in the local PO that I am a concealed carrier.

Would be great if the USCCA could make CCM articles searchable by article subjects on the app. @moderators is this a possibility?

There is too much info in there to dig through manually but if I could do a search (for say home invasions) and get a list of articles over the years covering that topic that would be a great resource.

5 Likes

I have not thought of that but it’s a great idea! I will reach out and pass that along. No promises but it’s always worth asking!

5 Likes

Any idea that makes the community. Better grate. Love Bobby Jean brother SIR . :us::us::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100::100::bangbang::v:t5:

3 Likes

Hey no problem man. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Shamrock. :shamrock: Brother our country has been invaded. Our country :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: OUR HOMES. Our vehicles.:bangbang: AND .:bangbang: WE ARE NOT EVEN SAFE GOING TO :question::question: THIS IS SCARY . AND . WE HAVE TO BE . OUR OWN . FIRST RESPONDERS :bangbang: WE ARE OUT NUMBERED. . AND . THESE INVADERS. ARE . NOT JUST. POOR IMMIGRANTS. :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: THEY ARE SOLDIERS. They. ARE WHAT . OUR MILITARY . WOULD LOOK FOR. TO. JOIN. OUR MILITARY :bangbang::bangbang: BUT THEY ARE THE ENEMY :bangbang: WE . NEED TO TRAIN. AND . STAY.ALERT. AND . WATCH. WHAT IS GOING ON .AROUND US. BECAUSE. The . INVADERS. :bangbang: WANT. THE AMERICAN .:us: citizens. THAT HAVE . EDC’s. They . ARE VERY DANGEROUS. :bangbang: PROTECT . OUR SELVES. AT ALL TIMES. Love Bobby jean . SIR HERE IS A ROOT BEER :beer: :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100: AND I LOVE GETTING MY MAGAZINES FROM THE USCCA. And when I am done . I give them to friends . TO GIVE TO FRIENDS . Stay sharp. :us::us::us::100::100::100::bangbang::shamrock:

1 Like

Thanks for the root beer. I don’t have the physical magazines to share anymore but I do share links to the USCCA with my friends and neighbors so they can access the open to the public articles and videos and hopefully consider becoming members themselves.

2 Likes

Shamrock.:shamrock: . BROTHER .SIR I . GET MY USCCA MAGAZINES . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::us:AND IF I FIND A GRATE PICTURE OF ONE OF MY BABIES I CUT IT OUT. Like the m&p S&W.2.0,steel.series that made me feel good KAZ I have two with the 17, round magazines. And . They are . So kool no safety. And they have never jammed a their better than . Any striker fire . EDC. I ever had . But I GET THE MAGAZINE. And I give them to people that will shear them. And I don’t know. How to get any where on my internet.🛜 web. I have Debbie ann help me. :bangbang: SHE WILL NOT LET ME EVEN CHECK OUT WHAT I WANT . KAZ she will not let me get in trouble for . THE BAD STUFF . SO I . JUST HAVE HER LOOK UP WHAT I WANT AND SHE HAS THE CREDIT CARDS. And she keeps me out of trouble. And . THE INTERWEB. Can send people to prison. Because they just . CHECKED INTO WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE LEFT ALONE. 🛜:bangbang::bangbang::100: SO I HAVE TO GIVE MY MAGAZINES TO PEOPLE SO I CAN SHEAR BECAUSE . DEBBIE ANN. Knows I truly don’t know what I am doing. With the . THINGS THAT DESTROY . Every day people. I . FIGURED OUT HOW TO TEXT BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO JUST TALK TO DEBBIE ANN. And I had a dollar store phone with ten cents a minute and I just had :three:Minutes. On it and I told her she better hurry KAZ every minute is a call.:bangbang: THE INTERNET IS GOOD FOR PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING BUT PEOPLE THAT .Don’t know my letters . It’s very dangerous. So . Debbie ann will help me buy what I need but. I . DO NOT FACING BOOK. Or twitter’s. So I get the magazines. :bangbang: EVEN UBOOB. Where you can figure out how to put your fuel pump in your vehicle she gets it for me . And shamrock :shamrock: brother . .Don’t feel stupid I am blessed .:bangbang::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: BECAUSE THIS WORLD HAS TERRIBLE THINGS ON THE WEB. :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: AND I NEVER . Have to bother . WITH ANY THING . When I was in school there was no iPhones. Nothing. The pay phone was just fine. Or come see me . This world. Has got dangerous . WITH JUST A IPHONE. That’s not me . BROTHER I TRY TO JUST STAY OUT OF TROUBLE . On the community. Here :us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart: THIS IS MY INTERNET. 🛜 the USCCA. :us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::chile::us::100:love Bobby jean . :feather::feather:.HERE IS YOUR ROOT BEER :beer: . I shear my magazines . Every single day this side of the grass is a great DAY. :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::100:

2 Likes

Shamrock :shamrock: SIR BROTHER . What is a . Fisecal. Magazine that big word you said !! I don’t have internet but what Debbie ann . Says . If she was up I could spell that big word!!! I would like to get one if they sell them here is ya a root beer :beer: sir . Love Bobby jean :feather::feather::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::bangbang::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::dizzy:

2 Likes

Ok I understand . I just will not . Understand Debbie ann. Told me that members can get their magazine on the ENTERNET. I. GOT IT . That’s kool. That’s definitely . Technically our world is changing . Thanks shamrock :shamrock: here’s your root beer :beer: :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::chile::us::dizzy:

2 Likes

I AM SMART ER THAN I CAN PUT DOWN ON THIS IPHONE. IF YOU MET ME YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW I AM NOT EAGAMACAITED. Schooling . Just with my letters. I swear I feel stupid. But I’m trying to figure out this computer world and Debbie ann will not let me just . Take off on the entire web because she believes that I have a very long way to go . Kind of like swimming in the ocean don’t go out there unless you can swim . So I’m trying to just not look :eyes: stupid . Love Bobby jean . SIR :chile::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::shamrock:here’s ya a root beer :beer: :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::shamrock:BROTHER SIR :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::shamrock:

2 Likes