In Salt Lake County it's not JUST Bullets

I dunno, maybe it’s safer to not pull your gun out and use? :innocent:

8 Likes

How is the relocation coming? Any offers on your condo yet? :grinning:

7 Likes

In this circumstances I would add “m” to your question…

:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Condominium?:sunglasses:

5 Likes

I asked for minimum, not maximum of word variation. :wink:

3 Likes

Weiner politics.

3 Likes

Did he moved to Salt Lake County? :grimacing:

2 Likes

Open borders bring 3rd world issues. Thanks Joe!

8 Likes

Obviously, action MUST BE TAKEN!! Salt Lake County must IMMEDIATELY post “No STDs Zone” signs. After all, look how well “No Gun Zone” signs are working.

3 Likes

Glendale, AZ is trying to compete with SLC.

1 Like

I haven’t found any word saying he has got syphilis…

This case doesn’t count then in this thread.

1 Like

The guy who shot him might, don’t jump to conclusions :crazy_face::grinning:

SOooo are you the “Citizen Mod” that’s getting posts removed from threads based on “Stay On Topic”?

2 Likes

I start thinking if @Mike164 might have something to do with this, to prove the Salt Lake is not the only bad place to live. :crazy_face:

Anyway, these word from the article reminds me times when first Portuguese conquerors came to Central and South America in the 16th Century. They spread the Gospel to the people at any cost…

“It’s something where they preach so much on this corner, and it’s such a congested area,” said James. “I always thought they might get hit by a car. I didn’t know they would be shot.”

Paul Sanchez works nearby and recalled occasionally seeing people drive by, cursing and screaming at Schmidt as he preached. However, Sanchez said the preacher never responded with hostility.

Yeap… we must stay on topic… and the topic is “is the syphilis more dangerous than shooting? - firearm’s Community study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions”

Let’s continue… :yum:

:grinning:

1 Like

It doesn’t look good… something happened in 2016…

wow

We need better sex control . Assault weapons ban is not enough.

1 Like

STD free zone signs? :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes…
A 2023-11-17 12-54-19

2 Likes

Could this have something to do with Hunter Biden and Russian prostitutes? Seriously though, whenever I hear a guy at a range talking to his gun I get nervous.

1 Like