I'm not a STUPID farmer!

9 Likes

7 Likes

I would like to see him set up a gps land leveling job on rolling terrain. Typical liberal east coast elite. Good thing he is gone.

3 Likes

Yep,
Now since he’s gone I may just start posting about ongoing jobs on the ranch. That’s much more fun to talk about.
It looks like from the posts there are other full and part time farmers/ranchers/backyard gardeners here.

This week I’ll be planting 15 more peach trees. Using the auger/straight bit on the JD to drill 4 pilot holes, 7 feet each side to pound t-posts in. This will be for wrapping the trees frame with welded wire to keep the deer and porcupines from eating/girdling the trees. Then change the auger bit out to 10" screw, an drilling a hole for each tree, planted, and building up a watering crater around each to hold water while being established.

6 Likes

@Niels He is far from gone, he is back to spending his dirty money behind the scenes. :rage:

5 Likes

Some of the best folks on this earth are farmers! Consider the source and relax. You do you and millions of people eating your produce or the animals it feeds will appreciate your efforts. Respect to all Farmers!

4 Likes

Yesterday the tractors heat sensor and gauges all went into alarm.

Bloomberg, put some retired martini ice on it.

Farmer, reconnect radiator hose that popped off.

4 Likes

He may be out of the race but I expect he will continue to spend millions to sway elections to the left.

5 Likes

I agree. It will be interesting to see his influence.

2 Likes

Are you crazy, people don’t make any of that stuff… You buy it from Walmart in a box with a bar code on it silly!

3 Likes

OK, Bloomberg is educated,to some degree, but he isn’t SMART. Like all of us he doesn’t know everything. Problem is he thinks he does and anyone who disagrees with him has to be wrong. When he spoke about farming he was speaking from sheer stupidity - open mouth, insert foot! Being a successful farmer requires brains, money and determination. To use stupid and farmer in the same phrase it would have to be stated as stupid ex farmer. And of course Bloomberg doesn’t even think that he screwed up. Maybe we should give him 40 acres and a mile and see how long he survives.

6 Likes

He’s probably accustomed to doing that type of “milking”.

4 Likes

I work in the tech industry and can’t even make my lawn grow. I’ve been at it for over 5 years and the grass just dies out and gets replaced by weeds in weeks. I can’t imagine what additional skills/knowledge you need to handle crops and don’t have the slightest idea of how to manage livestock.

6 Likes

Any citations to back your claims? Not to say I personally like him, anyway, but posting true statements means more or you are no better than those you attempt to insult.

5 Likes

I’m bringing this thread back to life, with Joe gaffes.

Today uncle Joe said 200,000,000 people in the US died today from the covid thing! That is more than 50% of the entire population of America!

All I have to say is… WOW. It’s going to get pretty stinky everywhere!

3 Likes

@Fizbin >> if all of the office pinkies in the world could turn a wrench Or use tools we would be out of work.
PS: they are still unable to cultivate a SET OF BALLS but they are the tits
on a bull, Hmmm no use for them yet.
:us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us:

try cultivating weeds, let them get big enough to get seeds once in a while and you will have a green lawn all the time.
PS: you can even have Dandyline salad.
:us::us::us:

maybe we could make a better vaccine from cow patties << image|690x232
:us::us::us: