Illinois Drops charges against Kyle Rittenhouse

He is still being held and those who attacked him have no charges against them.

11 Likes

The fact that Illinois dropped the charges is great news and a step in the right direction. I believe and have faith that he will be found innocent of all charges in Wisconsin.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s a ploy, thereā€™s something more behind that decision! I DONā€™T trust ANYONE ANYMORE! They are most likely to stab him in the back. Donā€™t ever let your guard down. Theses people are the most despicable on the planet.

7 Likes

Actually, there was no Illinois charges against Rittenhouse, he is being held on an extradition warrant in Illinois issued from Wisconsin.
The investigation by Illinois found that he did not violate any Illinois laws, gun was purchased and remained in Wisconsin.

"The Lake County Stateā€™s Attorneyā€™s Office said in a statement on Tuesday that an investigation by the Antioch Police Department in Illinois revealed the gun allegedly used by Rittenhouse in the Kenosha shooting on Aug. 25 was ā€œpurchased, stored and used in Wisconsin.ā€ (NBC News)

9 Likes

I read yesterday that someone is being charged for shooting a pistol immediately prior to Kyle shooting that pedo. Thatā€™s going to strengthen his SD case.

4 Likes

The more I find out about this case,

the stupider I feel for condemning early this young man.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the hardest thing for most of us, humans, to do, delay conclusions, delay judgments. Evolutionwise it was far more important to decide NOW what was a threat and that which was not.

Being given a scenario in which we had no part, no forewarning, no immediate reactions, and then the experience of living with the aftereffects is a very new circumstance for the human creature in time.

So, we learn, now, to become patient, wait, withhold judgment, and see what comes. Most of us will benefit and enjoy the fact weā€™re not the ones who will have to sit jury.

ā€¦and like ā€œpracticing Law or Medicineā€ it will always be about the ā€˜practice.ā€™

4 Likes

Thankfully you have that luxury here. I spent probably 12 hours pouring over every angle of footage i could find. It took awhile to piece it together. Not everyone is willing to do that. Then as more information came out it kept reinforcing the conclusion i drew.
Lets hope the courts find the same. Because lately you canā€™t defend yourself without being crucified.

3 Likes

And then the charges were droppedā€¦

Also turns out that guy was also a prohibited person and no charges there. Letting an actual felon off the hook so a kid defending himself gets crucified is criminalā€¦

4 Likes

When I first heard of the shooting, my first thought was: WTH was he doing there?! Then, just as fast, I decided to wait until more information surfaced because too many news reports these days conveniently forget to include certain parts of information.

Donā€™t beat yourself up, it can happen to anyone.

3 Likes

There has to be something that can be done with these DAā€™s that refuse to follow the law. Our Attorney General isnā€™t going to do it because heā€™s just as much the leftist.

2 Likes

Why were charges filed in IL before the investigation was completed? Itā€™s getting ridiculous how quickly DA are filing charges in this country, and worrying about the facts later.

3 Likes

Filing charges gets them their coveted soundbite, to hell with facts, Iā€™ve got an election to look out for. Most people wonā€™t even be aware (pay attention?) that the charges were eventually dropped. In the mean time, the innocentā€™s life is ruined by the process. Evil, pure and simple. Not only that, un-American to the core.

3 Likes

So did Illinois extradite the kid to Wisconsin ?

1 Like

They have to appease the mob. Evidence, video etc, will matter in court however itā€™s still about the mob. All the wonderful people that were just having a peaceful protest. Some daā€™ s are just cowards.

3 Likes

I said from day one he should not be charged. I would have done the same thing. I also would not be protesting. I protest by email to my tax paid political heads.
Louisville, ky. 1/21/20. As of today 132 dead here. These thugs are shooting each other . Media claims its gang activity. Fact is, these are wanna be drug dealers and thugs here. Sadly alot of tge deaths are 13-14 yr.olds carrying guns while the parents are doing drugs and STILL protesting all day and night. Heard 4 shots this morning 4am close to my house.
Be safe and prepared yall. Jesus said be vigilant.

1 Like

Iā€™m have exactly the same feelings

2 Likes

Donā€™t as thereā€™s much more on the unfolding of the Rifle used and owner _ His Mother purchased the Rifle an AR 15 and Kyle was the one I
Illegally using it . He was not of age age ! He brought that rifle to from his hometown in Antioch Illinois to act as Patroit to defend whatever he deemed necessary - his thoughts were his own unknown why or reasoning unknown but to himself
However he was parading around with his weapon slung over over his shoulder and trigger finger on the trigger talking to Wisconsin police - who offer him a bottle water . Never stopping him to ask him his age , what his purpose was there ( at least none of this revealed to the media ) Nothing much has been said . He walked into an open area where he he pointed that weapon on a few ppl walking on the street and some form of verbal alteration ( but not stated what exactly was said ) and one tried to remove his weapon when he opened fire as theyā€™d hit him with skate board . Self defense ? maybe _ but his being their to do vigilante action , unlawfully armed , and possibly intimidating them ( although again no exact verbal content has been given ) His total actions were uncalled for and it was his choice act out of controll and want . A two week delay in his extradition has been won by attorney John Pierce but in Kenosha unknown what the out outcome . Kyle wants to be treated as a juvenile but in Wisconsin ( one of only 3 states ) 17 year olds are automatically treated as adults . Kyle was telling people he was a licensed EMT at the time of this incident _ in Wisconsin you have to be 18 years old to apply ( so thatā€™s debunked) According to sources heā€™s likely to be denied bail once he gets to Kenosha . A Go Fund fund me account was immediately stated and upwards around 1.5 million or more has been contributed to his defense . The real questions remain as why did his mother mother purchase that weapon and allow her son to have it as his own , Then allow him to travel to take part in a dangerous game roll . Heā€™s had other problems & along with no father ( little is known thru the media on him ) .
STILL to MUCH UNKNOWN to quickly judge the outcome - but he was definitely not innocent in his reckless actions .
I want to see more of the mothers roll in her careless actions of parental liberties with regard to his behavior .

1 Like

What tabloid did this come from - Itā€™s false !

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you are in the right place at the right time.