If I gave you $1000, what carry gun would you buy?

I’d probably splurge and get a Sig 365 and a Sig P938 - I’ll pay the difference :slight_smile:

Or, I may try something new… An FNX or a Kimber.

There are too many choices!

1 Like

My wife loves her P938! I love it too, such a sweet little shooter. She did get her first slide bite when trying to shoot left handed. Nasty little chomp. Little girl means business!

2 Likes

I’d go with a kimber micro 9 cdp. I’m left handed and really wanna try the ambidextrous saftey out but I think it would be a great lil carry gun

2 Likes

A second Glock G45. I like the sound of matching Glock’s.

2 Likes

I would probably try out the P320 compact line, I don’t own one, but I’ve shot a few of them and when I’m ROing, I see a lot of them, they seem to be really nice, they have definitely got my attention. :sunglasses:

Howdy.
I’m old school at 67. Shooting since I was 8.
Also a died in the wool 1911 fan, I also carry a Springfield armory XDS in. . You guessed it. 45 acp in a 4 inch.it’s ok much better than the 3 inch. If you gave me a grand I would buy a used kimber 1911 4 inch. Look for one with low round count, I.e. loose slide, and worn out feed ramp. I have owned several the best bang for the buck. Great triggers all. Fit and finish excellent.
All quality components like match barrels, combat sites etc. Buy only Wilson magazines kimbers like em.
Thanks for your time.

3 Likes

I’ve got one - you’ll LOVE it, @Steve-G! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sig P320 RX Romeo and Aliengear holster set.

1 Like

I am on the Sig mailing list and there is a special deal coming up from them on the 320.

4 Likes

I’d definitely grab a Sig P320 compact AND a Glock 45, I’ll cover the overage!

1 Like

I have always wanted a 1911 so I would probably go with that. Granted there are several types and I would try before I bought.

1 Like

Smith and Wesson M&P Sport, extra magazines, case and ammo

1 Like

I would keep what i have, then I would go get my measurements for this beautiful piece from Savoy Leather followed by all the 9mm rounds i could get.
Screenshot_20190227-084736_Facebook

5 Likes

A Glock 23, Sig P320 or a S&W M&P Compact in .40 with a good AIWB holster. Can’t forget ammo!

1 Like

I like the p365

2 Likes

The H&K USP. Definitely. I already have the 19x, so just to spend the money, I would have to get the USP!! After all, that is iInstructor Zero’s 2nd choice, after the Glock. So you know it must be good!!

3 Likes

I’m on board with the USP 45 as well. That and probably 5 more mags,that would burn up the $1k.

1 Like

I have always been a fan of H&K. Just really Love my Glocks. But for 1000.00 I would own anotherone.

2 Likes

I already have my personal carry rig. It is a SIG P365 with two 12-round magazines, and an Alien Gear IWB 3.5 holster. One caveat is that SIG is finally introducing the P320 XCompact. I LOVE the X Frame grip. It is what should have come with the P320s in the first place, eapecially for the M17s and M18s going to the US Army. I already have a P320 Standard Compact, but if I can get an X Frame grip module for it, then I would buy that for 60 bucks or so, and spend the other $940 that @Dawn so kindly offered on ammunition.

2 Likes

Always need pew pew!!

2 Likes