I used to think..

@Rick149 Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @Rick149

8 Likes

That’s why we will be sending him to a conservative Christian college/university. Also, the field my son wants to go in requires a college degree along with certifications. It ma require an advanced degree.

No push back on the trades by the way. We need more of those. My hands are worthless and I am jealous of those of you who have those skill sets. We’ve pushed too many kids towards college.

11 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Rick149 and we are really happy you joined us.

8 Likes

I Wonder :question: if our government does not start treating American citizens Like we are the very people who made the United States of America :us: and our for FARTHERS :bangbang: and we the people for the people by the people , that is to say Americans that building the USA :us: and fighting for our freedom are we just going to look on while they the political parties destroy our way of LIFE AND JUST SIT BACK AND NOT STAND UP FOR OUR COUNTRY AND TAKE IT BACK FROM THE CRIMINALS THAT ARE NOT IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE PEOPLE THAT FOUGHT AND DIED FOR OUR COUNTRY WILL ANYONE STAND UP TIOGATHER TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK I WONDER AM I THE ONLY ONE PERSON THAT THINKS WE NEED TO DECIDE WHAT THE FLICK ARE WE GOING TO DO :question:or j

3 Likes

I have bought the best ammunition and had my best wepons reworked and blued bought better holsters and bought some better long guns and a better vest and went with the green dot And found a better spoter for over watch and better survival Goodies and FLERES AND DEAR CAMS Bobby Jean ps got two new dogs CHEWAWAs haw haw no kidding they are vishishes that word they bite

2 Likes

Welcome Rick, I agree with you trade school is where it’s at :us:

8 Likes

Good move. Shotguns can be unwieldy, difficult to operate and uncomfortable for a woman who is not trained. A handgun of the revolver or pistol variety with which she is comfortable, together with training is the ticket.

5 Likes

If you can prepare for ww3. Thats the only one that matters

5 Likes

I’m trying to but my wife thinks I’m crazy. but, at least she is trying to understand my need to prepare.

4 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have the money for the bunker and 10+ year supply of food and water that it would likely take to ride that one out:(

6 Likes

I skipped college and went straight into trade school, and lived a happy life from it. NOW, though, I regret not going for an engineering degree, but my alcoholism stopped that direction. I’ll be 38 years sober in July, God willing.

Never married so no kids, but I warn everyone about colleges these days. If their kid wasn’t ruined by public schools, public colleges will do the trick.
Avoid if at all possible.

The Leftists are bound and determined to push us into a full on revolt, so get your ducks in order. Be prepared to defend yourself, your family, your property, and your neighborhood if it comes to that.

Ignore the output of the Ministry of Truth in D.C. while fighting it tooth and nail. America WILL continue to stand!

11 Likes

14 years for me

8 Likes

Congrats. I did mine with only one 90 day token. I’m happy because so many didn’t make it back. Hope yours was smooth, too.

3 Likes

No fresh air will kill us all anyway

5 Likes

actually mine was more of a had to, instead of a wanted to.
it involved me walking home from the bar one night and leaving my power wheelchair sitting there at the bar. woke up the next morning wondering what the heck happened to my wheelchair. :man_in_motorized_wheelchair: :laughing:
I also found out I could walk long distances (about a mile) the people that witnessed me walking said I just walked away like it was nothing.

4 Likes

My kids have never spent a day in public school and won’t go to public colleges. Your point is well made.

6 Likes

They will have to come out of those bunkers sooner or later. Really won’t matter which it is. :us:.

7 Likes

I am only short on long term food stockpile but with all the cattle ranchers around me, I should be OK. Got all the rest in large quantities. You need to add some gold and silver too.

7 Likes

Whoa! That was a slap to the consciousness, wasn’t it?
I finally gave it up after the blackouts, too.
Giving up alcohol and tobacco have been the best two decisions I ever made…so far. CCW was third.

5 Likes