I support the Constitution of these United States of America

Firstly, lately I’ve been bombarded by ads every five minutes for the USCCA with some of the most annoying personalities in the firearm community. Even some who have voiced their support for illegal (unconstitutional) firearm laws; see below.

One of the USCCA’s biggest voices, a poster boy if you will is Tim Kennedy. A fraudulent boot licking CUCK who supports gun control.
Even when I first obtained membership with this entity back in 2021 I heard bad things about it (USCCA), but it’s only gotten worse and worse.

Anyone who truly supports the Constitution of the USA is compelled by the USCCA’s current face to cancel their membership and perhaps seek support else where.

“Yeah, I believe gun control is a massive solution. I don’t think a 19 year old kid should have access to an AR-15. I don’t think he should be able to buy a pistol.”

“There are some good gun laws on the books, and any form of regulation or laws in my mind is gun control. And there are good forms of gun laws.”

• Tim Kennedy
1 Like

Tim Kennedy is just a guy who has an affiliation with USCCA, and who aligns with USCCA on things like national reciprocity.

He is his own person with his own unique views, not all of which align with USCCA.

Tim Kennedy is not ‘the face’ of the USCCA. He’s just, not. (that would be Tim Schmidt, if it were any one person)

USCCA does not support bans on adults, even if they are only 19, purchasing handguns or AR style rifles due to being under the age of 21

What has gotten worse and worse?

9 Likes

Is this another one?

7 Likes

Si senor.

6 Likes

Muted.

3 Likes

WOW! “The Village Called and they…” Just saying

2 Likes