I just... UNBELIEVEABLE! China Building our FBI buildings?

Need more proof of treason?

8 Likes

Smile for the camera, the sheeple really think we’re enemies but we know the truth, we’re not, we’re in it together…

7 Likes

THEY are in bed with these people not US! But I can understand fully WHY they want the Chinese
involved in the Building. To save a little Yen when they move in in November. It’s just Bidenomics Folk’s
Why buy all the Curtains, Carpets and Pictures of dead Presidents when you cut out the middle man (US)
and just put their shite in right away? Amewika the Brewtifurl! They have a tough time w/ ‘R’s’

You want the curtains to match the drapes amirite? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Third World shenanigans :rage:

4 Likes

The Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States (CFIUS) is about as close to a possible oversight organization able to counteract this nearsighted threat.

I’m curious what a patriotic Congressman would say to this dumpster fire.

4 Likes

Patriotic Congressman? Hmmmmmmmm Is that like a ‘jackalope’? or Big foot?
Prey tell, where does one find such a thing? :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Memory serves, didn’t we build a nice new Russian Embassy in D.C. in 77, just for the purposes of spying on them! Was it us that provided them with a plaque in their conference room so we could hear everything?

Don’t waste the money on the building just invite them in! At least everyone could claim TRANSPARENCY! :rofl:

7 Likes

I’m not to worried about spy or monitoring devices, we expect that! My concerns are on the materials used to build the structures!! What about mixing explosive material within the construction materials!!! The biden administration has invited enough chinese military to detonate the buildings!!! Um, where are these buildings being built? I wonder how much biden got for this deal!!!

5 Likes

Maybe you called it. :thinking:

16 injured in explosion at FBI training facility in California: authorities (msn.com)

3 Likes

ATF day at the FBI?
Someone load 40sw into a 9?

5 Likes