I Am Speechless - In Prison? We get to PAY for This?

"“The Utah Department of Corrections violated the Americans with Disabilities Act by discriminating against an incarcerated transgender woman on the basis of her disability, gender dysphoria.”

So Here it’s a Disability

"The department says gender dysphoria is a “serious medical condition” which can cause “serious adverse mental health outcomes”

And Here it’s serious medical condition.

Then there’s this

(who identifies as female but was assigned male at birth)

and this

““and after enduring repeated delays and denials of her requests for disability-related care and reasonable modifications, (she) performed dangerous self-surgery and removed her own testicles.””

I’m Speechless, what next?

10 Likes

Just shows how messed up (being charitable) these people are. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

2023 International Women’s Day awarded to a man

It’s only a mental disorder if you’re in prison? :thinking:

6 Likes

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Though they know God’s righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them. - Romans 1:18-32

6 Likes

Wow… And it’s not even Sunday. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

May it spread. :thinking:

Britain is now leading the world on transgender sanity (msn.com)

At long last, the adults have re-entered the room. Safeguarding of vulnerable children is back at the forefront of British healthcare. NHS England’s announcement that it will no longer prescribe puberty blockers to children is a truly historic moment in the ideological battle for biological reality that has been raging.

This decision should have been taken much sooner. We have known about the experimental nature and potential serious risks of puberty blockers for some time now. Disruption to brain development and bone growth. Untold social effects. A slippery slope to greater medicalisation, including cross-sex hormones and potential infertility. The detransitioners who have been left emotionally scarred. There has never been anything fully reversible about this medication, contrary to claims made by some trans activists. The fact that, up until now, children have been able to take puberty blockers but not able to drink a pint of beer, purchase a lottery ticket or vote in an election, is ludicrous.

5 Likes

Please keep this garbage off of the forums.

2 Likes

Why? I’m not religious, but I can choose to simply scroll by. What topic or opinion do you have that is ok for us to censor?

5 Likes

Do you want me to post paragraphs of motorcycle info on all of your non-riding forums? Sounds like something a child did.

1 Like

We have several religious topics here, I don’t go there, please keep it there. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I like motorcycles, have ridden most of my life. I would choose to read your posts about them if you did. I could also choose not to. This wasn’t a self defense thread and he didn’t hijack it, merely posted his beliefs about the topic.

2 Likes

There was no content addressing the topic in that post. It was all just rambling religious text.

1 Like

For sure but, to me, some of it makes sense out side of the Religious context…

3 Likes

I think for him, it was on topic talking about depravity and where this mindset of mutilation and poisonous drugs might come from. I may or may not agree with his point, but I strongly believe his 1A is as important as his 2A.

2 Likes

Not stating it isn’t, but it is a stretch to claim his religious tract was directly related to the story. Should I post some quotes from the Qur’an, then, too?

1 Like

Cool, I wouldn’t care for it, but I wouldn’t try to make you be quiet.

Neither was he. Only stated to take it to another, more appopriate thread.

As most here would not.

So now an imate with a
Disability
and a
Serious medical condition.
that
(who identifies as female but was assigned male at birth)

has turned into a Freedom of Speech Issue? We genuinely have lost our ever lovin minds.

5 Likes

I always thought that with going to prison you have lost your rights, your freedom? you are unable and incapable to participate socially because of actions performed to get you into prison thus removing you from society?

5 Likes

You jumped down the rabbit hole, you could have just ignored it. :wink:

2 Likes