Https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/outrage-court-ruling-allows-state-to-seize-citizens-for-indefinite-quarantine

You folks may have to hunt for this article ‘Moderator intrusion won’t let me print this article’

Hochel/Letitia gone mad! in NYC!

Happening Now: The New York Appellate Division has ruled in favor of Governor Kathy Hochul in a landmark case for government overreach.

Rule 2.13: “Isolation and Quarantine Procedures” will give the state of New York the ability to come in your home and take you away to…

Reason To Leave New York: Rule 2.13 gives NY the ability to come in your home and take you away to quarantine without notice. Keep you as long as they’d like and treat you as they see fit, including using methods that are still in testing! Leave now![

Kathy Hochul and Letitia James are successful in overturning the decision for rule 2.13 (quarantine camps) in New York and also want to make sure your kids learn only state approved truth and not crazy conspiracies

NOT only NO but HELL NO! In Any State!
You want to come to MY house and take ME away for some TRUMPED (pun intended) Up Reason?

Bring IT ya Pansies!
“Where We Go 1 We Go All!”

You step on My Snek I breaka you Face—Justa Sayin’
I have your Conspiracy right here!
Line----Crossed !

6 Likes

This?
https://legislation.nysenate.gov/pdf/bills/2021/a416

3 Likes

Ask any American of Japanese ancestry how the courts reacted to Roosevelt’s Executive Order 9066 that required they be “relocated” to concentration camps because the Roosevelt administration concluded that they were a risk to national security because they owed allegiance to the Japanese Emperor.

No less than the US Supreme Court held that it was OK to imprison US citizens based on their ancestry without due process, in spite of 5th Amendment guarantees that no person shall "be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law Korematsu v. United States , 323 U.S. 214 (1944). The Court held that the need to protect against espionage by Japan outweighed the Constitutional rights of Americans of Japanese ancestry.

German and Italian American citizens were not imprisoned, BTW.

Given that, do you doubt that courts would uphold removal, isolation and imprisonment (aka “quarantine”) if the state believed you were a public health risk?

4 Likes

It’s hysteria, the government creates hysteria, get’s the courts to buy in and the tyranny begins. COVID-19 Lock Downs, Japanese Interment both were created by government hysteria. “We need to save your life because you are too stupid to do it on your own…”.

9 Likes

Sounds like more Constitutional violations. It amazes me they are quick to say “you can not violate my rights” and in the same breath deny mine.

8 Likes

German and Italian Americans WERE imprisoned and shared the Japanese concentration camps with the Japanese.

3 Likes

Animal Farm, NY

4 Likes