How to make your lawyer happy after a shooting

I caught that by chance. Really glad I was able to see it!

2 Likes

How to make your lawyer happy after a shooting

Pay them.

3 Likes

I guess this is the nature of the justice process, to smear the defendant any way they can, and sometimes the prosecutor is motivated to work extra-hard to score political points.

4 Likes

From Lord of the Rings: Gandlf to Frodoā€¦

True courage is knowing when not to take a life but when to spare one.

ā€œMany that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.ā€

ā€• J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

I believe the statistic for handgun wound survival is about 75%, depending on the study, with variants based on firearm type; handgun, rifle, and shotgun; handguns having a higher survival rate, and progressively less down the list. However most firearm-related deaths in the USA are by handguns, and suicides attempts typically have a far lower survival rate.

From heyjackass.com Chicago stats

1 Like

The DA will love to make a issue over the smallest of things like ammo and what you have on your rifle or pistol. They say it will go to your mindset. Hence, my Shotgun is a Winchester Defender. I didnt buy it for the name but it sure would come in handy after a shooting.

1 Like

I am quite sure a DA looking to prosecute you could easily make an issue of a shotgun named Defender.

2 Likes

This is very true. Sadly a lot of those DAs are nothing more than headhunters whose only interest is keeping their convictions numbers up no matter who they toss in the slammer and why.

2 Likes

Always watch these videos. Point I was making is how ā€œunā€ obvious some of the reporting is, how law enforcement agencies always declare that someone killed by a firearm doesnā€™t tally these numbers in national reporting.
Yes Iā€™m familiar and experienced in real world test as well as viewing the you tube experiments. I watch them all at some point.
These were just my observations because Iā€™ve always believed in a cardinal rule : Shot placement and the ammo used is the deciding factor should anyone ever have to defend. I pray I never have to fire another round at another living human being. Did enough if that downrange in Iraq on my 2 tours.

2 Likes

Pay them first :+1:

3 Likes

What is the duration of your class?

1 Like

Awesome video, regardless. I would recommend everyone watch it.

16 hours.

Thatā€™s a great video. Thanks for posting it. If the first guy spoke at normal speed, it would have been twice as long.

1 Like