How not to use your EDC

How did that guy even bond out after this video?

10 Likes

The accused was ready to shoot, it didn’t matter what the victim was about to say or do.

9 Likes

Wow, how stupid was that… :exploding_head:

8 Likes

Seriously, bonded out. Unreal… justice definitely seems to vary widely.

8 Likes

I must have missed the “parking lot displacement” clause in my concealed carry class! Does this defense apply to commercial parking lots as well?
Why do I get the feeling we all need to be wearing body armor?
Can’t imagine what would happen if you took his seat on the bus or the last dozen eggs!

What’s with the Nicholas Cage duster?

5 Likes

It was Wesley Snipes.

4 Likes

To me it seems like dude had it in his mind that he was going to shoot someone that day

11 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!

6 Likes

I think it said something about the two guys arguing before it seems like he was waiting on this to happen

5 Likes

Interesting post.

It all seemed to happen so fast. All parties seemed to step closer to one another. Makes me wonder what I would do in that situation.

I think the woman might have tried to de-escalate by here moving closer in between them, but with having the baby with her, that placed the baby at risk too.

I remember once knocking on apartment doors asking whoever parked in my reserved spot if they could move their car; But thank goodness neither of us got that upset.

What could this above shooter argue? That two males moved towards him? No winners there. Does Texas law differ from your state’s? Sad.

Avoid, else de-escalate first? Seeing a baby at the scene, I hope I’d use even more discretion.

4 Likes

He definitely had it in his mind he was shooting someone he knew who was all there at the time watching and didn’t even think twice. Did it say if he was legally carrying?

3 Likes

The woman with the baby might have caused the victim to get closer to the suspect. Instinctively, he had to keep them safe but didn’t expect it would turn out that way.

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter a bit!

2 Likes

The shooter was female, btw. Very casual about the whole thing.

1 Like

I couldn’t tell from the video if it was a feminine man or a woman.

4 Likes

Certainly looks premeditated. He appears to have had no intention of not shooting.

And what’s the deal with the cape? If anybody in a cape ever comes toward you, move to cover.

5 Likes

DId I see that wrong or did the shooter fire his weapon from his coat pocket? That was a ambush pure and simple. No matter what was going on the bad guy was gonna shot someone. And the bad guy bonded out? Total BS.

7 Likes

even Batman?

4 Likes

Especially Batman!

1 Like

you must be one of those anti-Batites.