How Many Guns Do You Have?

It is true, space in a safe is at a premium, especially if you already stored an F15.

6 Likes

Not sure how many I have but if I buy one more I’m going to have to buy another safe…
How do I explain THAT to the ‘ol ball & chain ???

3 Likes

One gun
Two guns
Three guns
Four
I have room for
several more !

10 Likes

Can anyone have too much fun, too much money or too many firearms?

6 Likes

I don’t yet have 1 for each and every scenario yet…

Once I get there, then I will need to get 2 for each as a backup…

6 Likes

8 Likes

2 is 1, 1 is none😉

8 Likes

Ten years ago I decided I had enough guns to justify a safe. My cousin, who is a deputy sheriff, met me at my house to help me unload it. When we wheeled it off my utility trailer and stood it up in my garage he said, it’s kind of small, isn’t it? I said, “compared to what?” He then said he has two safes that are each nearly twice as big as mine. Of course I asked, why 2 and why so big? His response, “I have a lot of guns.” “How many is a lot,” I asked? He stood there for a moment, and I could tell he was mentally counting. Finally, he said, "63, 64, 65 – the number is fluid. All I’ll say is I don’t have that many.

6 Likes

That’s funny @Stanley33, let me be the first to welcome you here :+1:

1 Like

I’ll never tell😎

3 Likes

I will diplomatically agree with @Jerzees

2 Likes

I had some good advise when I was thinking about buying a safe. My friend said, “find the safe you like and then get the next size bigger, You’re gonna need it.”
My mistake, I should have went 2 or 3 sizes bigger! lol

6 Likes

My girl told me that I need a bigger safe! Yes! She is a keeper!!!

7 Likes

I have enough. My Wife did laugh at me when I opened the closet door to get a coat, and said Oh, that is where that gun is. She said that means I have enough guns. I too said I had enough, until I saw a 12 gauge riot semi-auto shotgun for $220! For that much money, I needed it.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @Mark349

3 Likes

I say not enough and would like to purchase a few more. You never know how much trouble may come your way.

5 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Mark349 and God bless you.

3 Likes

When we purchased our safe, we were told, “buy a safe twice the size you think you need. You will fill it.”

And, we have.

6 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Stanley33 and you are blessed to be here.

1 Like

Enough to protect me an mine!!!

3 Likes