How Do You Help Guide This Tough Conversation?

Pelosi and Feinstein, everyone can be reformed and rehabilitated. Now spread to Oregon and Washinton. And coming to a city or town near you. Save the money those felon cost to feed for food stamps and sanctuary costs.

Here in Chicago and what we call Chicagoland which takes in Chicago city limits and nearby up close Chicago suburbs if/when the do-gooder liberals that live in zip code (LA-LA Land ) I can visualize the bodies stacking up at Cook County Medical Examiner aka Cook County Morgue. Many times as a Funeral Director I have been there with nearly 500 bodies in the cooler. I had to go there to sign out bodies and bring them back to the funeral home. They stack them up as in like a Sam’s Warehouse environment and use like a forklift truckster to run them up to the upper levels. Anyway the Bangers will further be ruling the city. Warning to my USCCA friends swing wide from city limits. I was born and raised in Chicago (Chi-raq) and it’s not as cool as people make it out to be.

2 Likes

Frist of all, the Dayton shooter was casing that place the day before so in my book the premeditated he planned what he did. Both the Texas and California shooters picked gun free zones and had issue"s that led them to do there worse, if you take all the guns from honest people than only dishonest people will have a open season on us, having responsible people with concealed weapons and the dishonest people don’t know who is the biggest deterrence to them to do there worse, and try as they may our brave loe’s can’t be everywhere so we responsible gun owners fill in the gaps.

1 Like

Using the term “mentally sick” is like using Assault Weapon/Rifle. A very profound general term that covers anything from having a bad hair day to absolute out of control. They could wake up one morning perfectly good to go, then all of a sudden they are over the edge. maybe they had a bad latte.

The perpetrators of these crimes are pure unadulterated evil and you can not predict evil, or stop it. These are horrendous prices but we are a free society, and with that comes inherent abuse.

1 Like

Thank you for calling these incidents what they are. Referring to them as mass shootings only works to put the emphasis on the gun and not on the perpetrator. Please Keep calling them Mass MURDER’s as that is exactly what they are, which puts the blame back on the person that commits these crimes and not onto the tool used to commit them.

3 Likes

I am confused by your response that " no modern army is issuing semi auto.
Are you saying it is full auto or nothing?
The reality about mass shooting is that they use a semi auto convertible to full auto easily.

A semiautomatic is not a weapon of war. They want to ban a gun, based on how it looks. The 5.56 round isn’t even an “efficient” killer. That’s why the army is looking at a more powerful round. Fact of the matter, a pump shotgun, available at Walmart, is an ACTUAL WEAPON OF WAR!

3 Likes

Semi automatic is not a war weapon. Exactly correct. If you took any AR15 into a combat area it would break, the barrel would get hot, the receiver group would break before very long, and you would die because an AR15 is just fierce looking but not definitely not designed for combat. I myself fired an M16A1 and warped my barrel out in the bush on patrol with my platoon in Vietnam we fired on what we found to be a company of North Vietnamese Regulars, NVA and I did warp a barrel and that is all I want to say. The M16 platform has a selector switch SAFE/SEMI/FULL but ignorance is bliss in the party that promises everything is all things to all people. Whatever they promise seems to always work for them. Vote early and vote often is the Chicago way. My father died in 1986, he would be about 110 years old now and I’m betting he’ still voting.

1 Like

Semi auto is not military grade. Let’s be clear.
Every thing you squeeze one at a time is still not full auto. Everyone due to media and ignorance are calling these firearms, assault weapons. Pay attention, that would also mean your 9mm’s.

Most people would not spend 30k for a full auto, fully auto machine gun.

Complicated as it may be; even some Law Enforcement or Military are not properly trained to use. That being said: it is a right to protect, stop trying to quantify my lawfully God given right for protection.

Your have right to Perdue happiness; should I quantify how much happiness you pursue?

Stop with more laws: stop by starting to Enforce the Laws that are already in place.
Liberal judges and Prosecutors are also culpable.

I am both Law Enforcement and Military.
In the Philadelphia situation ; where I reside and the area of this lasted standoff and shooting, I work in. That guy was on the street, no business being out of jail.
Enforce and punish these perpetrators.

The bad guys will keep coming? He was a bad guy. This is how their built now.

So don’t Quantify My Protection.

2 Likes

Slippery slope, red flags needs due process, before confiscation. Or it’s a he say she said situation. Or Believe Me thing.
Or a Bias run wildly

1 Like

I have been thinking about all the gun laws on the books and that they have not done a single thing to stop any of this. Be it mass shootings or a domestic or a road rage or any number of other scenarios. In reality we really don’t need any gun laws! Murder or killing some unless it is self defense is against the law period let a jury of 12 decide their fate. End of conversation.

1 Like

There’s supposed to be over 20,000 gun control laws between Federal, State, and Local but yet Bureaucrats want more

3 Likes

While the govt tries to come up with a legal solution to all of the killings I suggest that a second group of legal minds look at educating our children starting in elimenty school. Just maybe by the time a child reaches an age of emotional instability our children will have a much better mind set and mass killings hopefully a thing of the past. Just hoping…

2 Likes

I’m going to disagree with you on that one. If they were easily converted to full auto, everybody would be doing it. I did a quick search and couldn’t find any instances of use of legal full-auto weapons, and only one of illegally converted full-auto. That was back in 1997 in the “hollywood shoot-out”. In addition to there being almost no instances, in none of those were there mass deaths.

here’s the reference I found, and there may be better sources, maybe @WildRose can provide better stats, he’s usually pretty on top of those details.

1 Like

Yeah, I remember; I first saw it as a printed comment around the same time I saw “You Can Have My Gun When You Pry It From My Cold, Dead, Fingers.”

1 Like

God Bless Armalite.

2 Likes

It’s also completely untrue, they are not “easily converted” to full auto.

You must have the right parts and really know what you’re doing or you’re actually more likely to disable the gun entirely.

2 Likes

Completely defies logic or common sense, no?! The Left departed the sanity reservation long ago.

1 Like

Does your church defensive training include firearm conceal carry and reaction or everything but? Are there actually Catholic Churches in America that allow conceal carry on premises? If they have an attached (or nearby) school, I can’t imagine they would. Interested to learn more.

2 Likes

Globally, Christians are the single most persecuted group in the world right now. They’re being slaughtered in large numbers by fanatical folks of another religion (extremists) in far-away lands while the Church fails to beat the drums to raise awareness here. Jesus turned the other cheek. I get that. But he also turned the tables over in the temple. Not sure the Church talks about that much. Meanwhile, they push passivism here. I’m a proud Catholic, despite it all, but I’m worried for the future of our tribe if we don’t get our act together.

2 Likes