House guests and home defense plans

The anti gun folks already think we are knuckle dragging morons and set around and drink sure give them a mental picture.

1 Like

Attack ferret - that’s a new one for me. And the name gives me the creeps. One of those names people from Wisconsin shudder about to this day.

2 Likes

Jeffrey bit my son at the pet shop and when he got him home, hence the name. It is going to be an interesting few days with any drama between my son and daughter and the commingling of our dog Beatrice, my daughter’s cat Gryffon (that lives with us - I am in denial, it is not our cat), Jeffrey the ferret and Storm, the AmStaf terrier. I can see the Grif chasing Jeffrey, Stormy chasing Grif and Bea standing there confused trying to figure out who to chase.

2 Likes

On the bright side there really is some potential for exciting home movies there. Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Everyone who stays at our house knows what rooms has our Ammo Stored and to not go in those rooms in case of a fire.And they know we have a pistol near by when we are asleep so they can let us know who they are when they enter our bedroom to gets us.

1 Like

I tell them to call ahead, let me know what time they’re coming. Dog hears one noise outside, he’s barking at the door and I’m behind counter.

1 Like