Hornady Mandates "Vaccine" for Employees

Because participation in public health measures is an anti-Trump commie plot, duh. You can’t be “free” if you’re going to cooperate in the protection of your fellow citizens.

There would be no need for requiring public health participation if we had more grownups behaving like adults. But that’s not the style these days. So, Black Death, or where did Neanderthal go, or DIY pharma fantasies. Same as always, things will eventually work out or they won’t.

I watched the guns and gadgets video, and was still “amused” to note that taking the “one shot vax” was to be done by a certain date, and less leeway was offered if taking the “2 shot vax”…I’m sure in a month or two the virus will mutate again and the lines will form. Last vax I took was for the flu, and the nurse saying it was not effective for the new strain that was out (8 years back or so) had me thinking “why am I taking this then” as I got jabbed. I’ve been taking my vitamins, colloidal silver and olive leaf, haven’t had the flu or a cold since, and didn’t get covid despite sharing a desk with a guy who got it and spent weeks in the hospital…Shop figured I spent 2 shifts at that desk since he’d been infected. I went and ran 5 miles to make sure I was alright :rofl:

6 Likes

Tyrants love a complicate citizenry. It’s easy to say behave like grown ups when the government is out of line and many are standing against tyranny. But then again I guess it depends on which side of the issue you stand on.

9 Likes

It’s thinking like this that makes me wish we had an “Ignore” button on here.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Quite condescending and ignorant comment considering that the “vaccine” does not actually prevent one from getting the disease nor transmitting it like real vaccines do. So how does it protect fellow citizens?

9 Likes

Is that all? Some people are so sensitive. J/K. Completely agree.

1 Like

My first thought when the vaccine came out was “well, now the virus will mutate.” imo, that was following the science. My wife keeps talking about spike proteins being an issue but found out certain pine tree needles (long, and fortunately we have a few pines momma has been plucking) make a tea that combats the bad things these proteins do. I just find the tea tastes good, and had the wife shaking her head when I drank a two week dosage the first time . Follow the science :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Or lie down on?

4 Likes

Does anyone know where one can get counterfeit VAX documents?

Asking for a friend!

5 Likes

I totally agree that constitutional issues need to work themselves through the court system. Meanwhile, unemployed Hornady workers and their hungry families should hibernate for a few years, to avoid starvation.
Thinking that once you comply with this mandate at hand your problems will be over is a mistake. There will be more mandates, and by the time you decide you cant comply, it is too late. “When they came for me, there was no one to speak for me” , been there.
Boycotting a totalitarian collaborator is not a constitutional issue. He disgusts me, I will not buy his product, until he resigns from the company.

9 Likes

Has it been two weeks yet? Is the curve flattened?

7 Likes

Seeing you’re in Illinois, I’d “ask around” in Chicago or some other major city. Bar, daytime hours…you could probably get a nice gun and some heroin thrown in as well.
A friend told me that’s how this works.

6 Likes

The Five families are working on it, dont doubt for a minute.

3 Likes

The federal fine for fake vaccine docs is $5,000.00.

2 Likes

It’s also a felony.

2 Likes

Time to kick the hornets nest…not to cause problems…but I have a legit question.

Can anyone give me a legitimate reason why I’m wrong that does not come from conspiracy theorists or just a hate for the government?

I’m not a fan of our current administration as much as the next guy. My reasons for feeling the way I do about vaccinations has nothing to do with the government or what the media says. I haven’t watched the news or read a newspaper in almost a decade other than occasionally reading the obits.

I’m also not asking about the Hornady situation. We all know the wrongs in that one.

4 Likes

Not all vaccines are created equal. Why would you trust a grossly profit oriented industry that has been given blanket immunity from adverse effects?

9 Likes

You do. Just have to learn to use it if you want to keep your bubble sealed.