Holy crap I won

Do what I did and still do, enter every single day. It took me close to 3 years. But, here I am… and thank you.

3 years… which comes to the conclusion that I can win this money as well… I’m going to put $1 every day to my jar for next 999 days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :money_mouth_face: - TAX FREE :point_up: :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats once again @Brian_J :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you, but why not put like $5 in everyday? Then you’ll have 5 times as much?? Lol

I won’t have to worry about taxes, I’m below poverty

1 Like

@Brian_J… $5? :scream:
I’ve got wife and kids I need to feed :flushed:

It would be a great idea… so far my jar is accepting change from the stores, that means quarter is the max coin there.
My current goal is to pay off my mortgage 3 times faster so in 10 years me and my wife can enjoy financial freedom :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Believe me, I can totally understand. Thankfully, we don’t have to worry about mortgage or rent. We outright own the property and with me being disabled I tend to have to save up most of the time. Thankfully also, my girlfriend is getting a lot of extra hours as a PCA.

I commend you on your plan to pay off your mortgage that quickly. Each month I have all the bills written down and deduct them from my monthly pay, that way I won’t have one single bill falling behind.

1 Like

Jerzy sir…put a penny in a jar every time you dry fire! Just my 2 cents!!! LOL In fact for you dry fire award, Ill send you a roll of pennies!!! LOL

I know I Know….,10,000 comedians out of work, and you have to have one on this site…

2 Likes

:joy:
Sounds like great idea… but my problem is whatever I made for money is not enjoyable anymore… :wink:

Thank you for the roll. Instead of sending it to me, please use it wisely and buy yourself drink. :kissing_smiling_eyes:
Cheers !
drinkus

2 Likes

WOW!!! Congratulations Brother!!! :flushed: WOW!!!

Thank you for posting as well! I’ve been entering since the USCCA started this and others for Years! I was beginning to wonder if it was, eh, ya know lol! God Bless and enjoy!

Ps, I seen you post about a press, my advice using Lee and Dillion for over a decade, go Dillion! Outstanding customer service l, Lifetime transferable warranty, they’ll even send you parts for free sometimes! But definitely get what you want and load away!!! God Bless!

1 Like

I was wondering what electric case prep you use? I have been looking at them recently. I have been prepping my rifle cases by hand since I started reloading and between trimming, pocket cleaning ect ect, I’m burnt out! Especially when I’m reloading and shooting 3-500 rounds in .223/5.56, every week or two! Add 3-600 rounds of 9mm and time disappears! I rarely load anything else aside from those two because time or lack there of lol! God Bless!

Congrats!!

1 Like

I’m so lucky, I could be the only one entered and still not win! Congrats😎

1 Like

Congratulations! I was starting to wonder if anyone ever won one of our contests.

2 Likes

The Case Prep I have is RCBS Universal Case Center Part # 90370 And they are now running $300/00/500.00 if you can find it in stock any where,when you pull itup you will see that it is all container in one unit including the trimmer,they have gone since I bought it in 2014,think it was $150.00 then,but I am sure glad I got it and I am glad that over the years I would buy my stock when it was on sale so now that I am not doing any thing I looked at my stock and so I decided to load all that I have and surprised me to find that i have enough to reload 6,000 runds for each caliber of weapons that I have.Preped 6,000 brass ofo 223 55gr and 2,000 brass for 223 62gr 855/ss109.and 6,000 brass for 45cal,and now working on 6,000 brass for my 308 168gr BTHP match, and still have the same amount to prep for my 9mm and 380,so i am definately glad I got the electric prep al in one machine, no way i could do that by hand and i wated a good stock on hand ready the way things are now,just want to be p-repared,and it would pay for itself for you in no time it you can find it in stock since even reloading supplieds are hard to find now.

1 Like

Well, I had to go with what I could afford and the guy teaching me reloading told me that the Lee products are really good. So, if I have problems in the future I’ll have to bite the bullet, so to say.

1 Like

Thank you very much for such a detailed reply! I am in the hunt now!

I was just like you as far as buying when things went on sale, even if I thought I had plenty! Thank you again and God Bless! You preparedness brought a much needed smile to my face!

I hear ya there and totally agree! Lee was trailblazer! I myself learned on Lee and still have a few set up. I use a bunch of reloading data but particularly enjoyed reading my Lee Reloading Manual that I still keep handy and in display. I even use Lee to make cast bullets. Wasn’t nocking your choice at all and think you’ll be just fine! Reloading for me is fruitful and relaxing and I hope it is the same for you! I don’t save any money, but I sure do enjoy shooting 10x as much! Not sure if you mentioned it or if it was recommended to you, but a Chrono is allot of fun and educational to really dual in your loads! Have fun and be safe! God Bless!

1 Like

I didn’t think you were knocking me at all, I view it as you were trying to help me. Which, I appreciate very much. The break down I did, I’m saving between .03 and .04 per round, doesn’t sound like much, but it does add up.

I’m enjoying it A LOT, helps keep me busy and I make enough to go to my back yard range more often. As for casting, I’m gonna pass FOR NOW, but I’ll examine it in a few months.

I was at Hivee earlier and they took out like 3 registers to put in self check out. If I had a big enough vehicle I’d pick one up… it would make a GREAT reloading station and THEIR FREE!!!

2 Likes

RBS is the same way when I needed parts,I send them an e-mail with the part # and in a day or well more like 3 days i get and they have never charged me for any parts I have needed not even shipping,and I have a question for you,on your 223 do you use an x die by RBS,with the x-die when you trim you trim off o.o20 and the next 3/4 times you dont have to trim the the brass, I also do that on the 308 brass also.

1 Like

A chrono will be in the future

2 Likes

Free!!! we call it “OP” other peoples…free is good!!!

2 Likes