Holy crap I won

Jerzy…you won the dry fire award!!!

Just call in, that’s what I always do

Yeah, I was giddy as a little school girl… lol my girlfriend was asking what in the hell was going on? I could only hold these phone and point. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I just recently started reloading myself for 9mm, well since I also carry .45 acp I’m gonna start making that for the range also

3 Likes

Wow, 4 to 6 weeks before I’ll recieve the check. Oooh well, just have to do what they always told us in the Corps… Hurry up and wait.

1 Like

Congrats .
I never win anything

1 Like

Neither had I, just keep entering.

I once had a link to enter the drawings, but it quit working. is there a new one. I’m not much of a phone in fan……………

2 Likes

That’s funny. Yeah, I never won much of anything before that. I was having dinner with my wife at a restaurant when I checked my emails. (We had just travelled 7 hours to Zion, IL, for her follow-up with the cancer center there.) I told my wife, and she said, “oh sure you did… spam”.

I’ve been thinking about reloading. I gave it some thought a few years back, and I couldn’t justify the costs to get it started, I calculated it would take way to long to repay that initial investment. Now, with ammo prices climbing almost daily, I may have to recalculate. :slight_smile:

Take care and stay safe! :mask:

1 Like

Congratulations @Brian_J !! Enjoy the grand Winnings!!

2 Likes

Pun intended there, thank you.

1 Like

On a serious note guys, watch this video.

On my birthday in 1984 I won the Pepsi monopoly cap thing. I got all 3 green properties. I already had the 2 regulars of each color. I fished the green winner out of the trash can. $500!!! It paid my 78 Z28 car insurance, with enough to spare to buy my kid brother a Schwinn 10 spead bike.

Also @Brian_J , nice reloading station. My setup is in the garage and doesn’t look shinny anymore like yours. A bit of corrosion and rust here and there, but she still works!

1 Like

In '84 I was only 5, but $500 back then was a decent chunk of change. So that was great, as for your loading machine, gotta keep it lubed.:grin:

I reload also Brian.I have RCBS 2000 5 station auto advance
Pro that also has the APS priming station on it also I also have 380,9mm,45, 223 and 308 bullet feeder dies and tube.
once you have 5 casing in all 5 slots every pull of the handle you have one completely loaded bullet fall in to the trayI currently have 6000 rounds to load of the above rounds,I also have the RBS universal electric prep machine ,glad I do,a manual would wear me out for sure machine.I also have a drum cleaner with stainless shot media and an ultrasonic cleaner and a dryer for the casings when finished cleaning.I keep and inventory for reloading which is fortunate given the current situation and the shortage of supplies and the long shipping times,so I been in my man cave since Feb just prepping all my stock and preparing to load all my inventory so I will have what I need should things go south.

1 Like

Yeah, that setup was way more than I could frankly spend. I’m happy with my Lee 4 hole turret press, I’m more of a hands on guy. Not knocking by any means there, i just like to keep a strict eye on every step as a first time loader. I was originally wanting a Lee 1000 progressive press tho, but fate had a different idea for me.

When it comes to lubing, I’ve found that you really don’t need to with pistol caliber ammo. And if for some reason you do or would just feel safer doing so, KY is a great and cheap lube (peanut gallery start here). I’ve gotten a lot of advice from a couple of guys who cast and reload quite a bit, so I’m VERY thankful for their help.

congratulations Brian,
hope you keep winning.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks Johnny, hope you can also win one day soon.

Sincere congratulations! Hopefully someday I might win something too, but I am very happy for you.

2 Likes