Holster suggestions

Looking for an IWB holster for my s&w pc 2.0 with red dot optic but not having much luck. Any suggestions?
Also an ankle holster for the same model.

4 Likes

I’m assuming you’re talking about a 4" M&P9 Shield M2.0 with aftermarket optic? There’s quite a few 2.0 models from the PC that could be sent out for optics cut, so I’m just assuming. I’ve had good experience with Vedder for their IWB holsters. Here’s a link to one of their IWB holsters with an option for optics: https://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/?revpage=2. I use this holster with claw for a few of my carry guns.

I don’t know how well that is going to work with an ankle holster. The Galco Ankle Glove and the AlienGear ShapeShift Ankle holster lists compatibility with the 3" Shield 9mm. I don’t know how well it would work for the 4". Hope that helps.

6 Likes

Try Dara holsters. I have been happy with the holster they made for my PPS m2 with the red dot and they are easy to work with.

I’m looking for a paddle holster OWB for my M&P shield .40 with integrated laser, I have a blackhawk serpa for my XDm, anybody have any suggestions? Definitely wanting a good retention mechanism. Perhaps less bulky than the blackhawk. More like Fobus, but I haven’t seen any that fit the integrated laser component.