High End & Most Expensive 1911's

You said gone :grin:

1 Like

Era… not .45 caliber… Meaning the time when .45 dominated 1911 platform has gone.

I’m sorry for confusion…

Unlike many of you on here, I can not afford the prices on those guns so I went for a Tisas 1911 Duty in 9mm. I have not been to range yet with it but I will soon.

4 Likes

I started the thread and I’m right there with you.

I’m just getting ready ahead of time for when I finally get the winning Lottery numbers :slight_smile:

Current choices (for me) are either the Nighthawk T3 ( T3 Pistol | Nighthawk Custom) or Cabot “The Gentleman’s Carry” ( The Gentlemen’s Carry - Cabot Guns). Either one will fit nicely into my existing holster. Still dreaming, of course …

2 Likes

This is the good thread then:

:+1:

1 Like

I’m very interested in getting a Colt M1911 from 1972-75. I would love for it to be less than $1,000.00
After I got out of the service in 1981 I had the opportunity to get a M-16 with case and 500 rounds of ammunition for $700.00 from a coworker who was going through a divorce unfortunately he wouldn’t hold it until our next payday so I lost out on it. It was in excellent condition and shot better than the one I used in the service. Oh well.

4 Likes

Hello, welcome, and thank you for your service :us: @BlueEyedDragon13

4 Likes

My Nighthawk Agent 2 Recon will be here Wednesday if someone could help me figure out how to post pictures.

3 Likes

Once you have taken the photo tap this

pick your photo to add to your post.
Hth

1 Like

I keep trying that but it wont upload. Not sure why?

Are you using phone or PC?
Be sure the picture is not bigger than 4MB.

1 Like

I am using my phone. I will check the file size. It is only 348 kb? It may be because of my phone im still using the Samsung Galaxy S5 Active because when i bought it almost 10 years ago I had the presence of mind to immediately put a Pelican case on it.

Please be sure you are doing all these steps

1. You make a picture, it usually goes to “Pictures” or “Images”

2. Reply to the post

3. Choose the “upload” icon, it might be in a different corner than @Karacal posted.

4. Find the picture to be attached

1. you should see “uploading” progress info.

2. Finally you will see file name with dimensions info, that means file has been uploaded and attached to the post.

2 Likes

My button for uploading is setup just like you posted. Those are the exact steps i have been going trough but after i select the picture i dont get that text, size or anything in my reply box.

Just tried again with multiple random pics along with the picture of the Nighthawk but it never goes to the uploading mode.

As I see it … it might be because of unsupported image format.
Are you able to verify file name with extension? (“name.xxx”)

The other options is to reinstall the app… you are using app, not a browser, aren’t you?

If it still doesn’t work, you will have to call USCCA.

1 Like

Im just using the browser. Just tried to login on my ipad to try it but it wont even login.

I can try an app but the only 2 i see are the reciprocity map and the protector academy?

Found the app but it isn’t compatible with my old Samsung Galaxy S5 Active. Lol. I will buy a $6000 1911 but not a new phone as long as my S5 still works. Lmao. I really do appreciate everyone’s help with this. I think it’s just some kind of compatibility issue due to my old phone.

4 Likes

Hey @Chemikill_Warfair,

9, 10, or 45?