Here is some more lunacy the regime is perpetuating

PLEASE let the madness stop!

8 Likes

I’m old enough to remember when MTV played music, CNN read the news, and the CDC was focused on preventing diseases.

13 Likes

This is all along the lines of trivializing maternity, bringing up children, life of babies itself. All of that is put secondary to identifying as whoever the heck you feel like. Two males “having a baby”? No problem! Chestfeed as a male? Its a constitutional right! 9 month pregnant and no longer feel like it? My body, my choice (except for Pfizer injections).

Everyone sees through this lie.

9 Likes

I’ll follow this “science” as soon as a physical male demonstrates the ability to deliver a baby through the equipment he was born with. It should be quite a feat, akin to passing a bowling ball through a garden hose. Barring that, I’ll just go with the evidence currently available that the CDC has forfeited any credibility it once had and needs to have it’s budget radically reduced until it can demonstrate its return to its original mission.

9 Likes

They showed a bearded creature yesterday, with hairy chest and legs. They/them was breastfeeding a baby, which surely will grow mentally well. I wanted to vomit. I guess it was exemplary image of paternity brought to us by the CDC.

7 Likes

FWIW, I’m pretty sure the whole idea of getting a man to breastfeed was demonstrated decades ago. From that perspective, this is nothing new. But as I recall, the number of unnatural hoops they had to jump through to make a man capable of generating even a small amount of milk was so numerous, that they determined it was impractical and dangerous.

So I guess what has changed is our tolerance for impractical and dangerous alterations to the human body. Considering that our entire healthcare industry is based on selling drugs, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

6 Likes

4 Likes

I would say pushing a Cadillac through a mailbox :rofl:

3 Likes

Chestfeed doesn’t sound sexy enough. :man_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

I’m gonna say it’s time to defund the CDC. They are nothing more than a leftwing political advocate and WHO mouthpiece.

6 Likes

If people want to run dangerous experiments on their own bodies then they can go for it as far as I’m concerned. As long as I don’t have to pay for it and no one else gets harmed. But this sounds incredibly dangerous for the babies involved.

I would never experiment on my own kid just to make myself feel better.

7 Likes

I’m actually ok if people want to try stuff with their own bodies. But then there are the doctors involved. What kind of doctor says “this is completely unnecessary and probably harmful, but if you got the money, I got the time!”

4 Likes

How about nipple nutrition?

1 Like

And these idiots are the ones mandating which vaccines are necessary!!! I don’t think so!

6 Likes

Instead of giving the gender dysphoric the mental health treatment they need society feeds their delusions.

6 Likes

Either one would very likely result in vocalizations so high pitched that they would only be heard by dogs. Also present is the likely possibility of the infant having to cough up a hairball.

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Jack2

2 Likes

YGTBSM

And we are paying for this.

I hereby declare “delusional” is a pronoun!

1 Like

Seen the caddy try the mailbox, it didn’t work!!!

4 Likes

@Larry312 Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes