Help! I can't access the member area

I signed up for a gold member ship yesterday at a local class and I can’t access any of the member areas on the website it only gives me the option to purchase again.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family! If you go to usconcealedcarry.com, there is a drop-down menu on the top left corner. Click that and a menu shows. Click “log in” and it’ll take you to the login.

Also, you may have gotten a confirmation email. It would probably have a login link in there. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

I’ve done that … I signed up for the account and its still on a free membership … And I can’t access anything but the free stuff.

1 Like

@Dawn :eyes: he needs your help.

2 Likes

Now that I think about it, I think mine did something similar… I can’t remember how I fixed it though. I’ll ask my wife… she never forgets. :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Jerzy seems techy. He may know a secret as well.

3 Likes

Wait for @Dawn. She will help.

2 Likes

@Kenneth119 , you have signed at local class. Perhaps it will take some time to setup your account at USCCA’s system, especially that we have weekend now.
Nothing I can think more about it.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you are blessed to be here.

1 Like

I think there might have been some maintenance going on. I had trouble getting in this morning but everything seems OK now.

2 Likes

@MikeBKY, logging problem seems to be some kind nationwide Internet problem.
I’ve got several locations at US where people reported service problem, mostly with Comcast.
All started this morning.

2 Likes

Call them at 800-674-9779 and the fine people at the helpdesk will get it fixed for you.

Don

2 Likes

Gonna try that now thanks

1 Like

Welcome to the family. You will learn alot around here.

2 Likes

Thanks … Theres no such thing as too much knowledge

1 Like

Got it situated … They had my email in wrong all is well now. Thanks forall the help everyone.

5 Likes

Y’all are awesome! Our system did take a short snooze yesterday, but was back up quickly. When you sign up in a class your membership goes into effect immediately, however it might take 24 hours for your online account to catch up. And check those lovely email addresses :wink:

You can always request a password reset as well if you have issues! If none of that helps, you can call us from 6 am to 11 pm Central time 7 days a week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Within these posts, in order to post, are only USCCA members allowed to log in and post, or is it open to the entire public? I didn’t’ know because I had never known that this community of posting in the USCCA “Community” existed until I joined as a member. Thanks.

1 Like

In order to post you have to register to the Community, but you don’t need to be USCCA’s member.

Most of the posts are public, that means if the thread is not locked, it can be read by anybody, even unregistered person.

3 Likes

Thanks Jerzy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like