Help finding a Level III Retention Holster

I’m wondering if any of you guys have same configuration as me and have been able to find a Level lll Retention holster for a FN 509® Compact MRD BLK with a Vortex-Venom optic and TLR-8G mounted light.

I already checked with safariland but they do not have it for this specific setup.

Any recommendations?

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

What you’re looking for is basically a duty holster. Safariland has the most comprehensive list of holsters on the market. Most companies are going to take the most commonly used firearms, optics and lights.
The closest I found for you was a level II duty holster by Dara Holsters, however they don’t list your WML and I’m not 100% it was the exact same model.
You’re probably going to be best served by finding a custom holster maker and they’re likely going to need your firearm and all attachments to make it.
Sorry, I did look around but this is the problem I ran in to when trying to find one for my M&P C.O.R.E.

2 Likes

I second @Spence here.
Try to reach out to custom holsters manufacturers. They usually agree to mold the holster to your setup.
I’ve recently ordered OWB holster for my 1911, which has full length tactical rail, ambi safety lever and double stack grip.
Nobody had such holster on stock. But after sending few emails I finalized my order.

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother Alex and glad to have you here.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

I’ll look at it, thanks

1 Like

Thanks Johnny

1 Like