He seems a bit upset... opinions?

saw this and the words… well you decide…

5 Likes

IMG_5866

5 Likes

Who’s Andrew Tate?

6 Likes

Andrew Tate Andrew Tate - Google Search

3 Likes

No Brother, I would if I gave a shite but I honestly don’t care.
He’s nothing
A nobody
I’ve heard his name but one look at his picture
Smokin’ a cigar in whatever (shorts, trunks) i just don’t care.
An Influencer? Money azzhat? made it big doing something
now he thinks what he say’s matters?

Not really.
Buh Bye Bonehead!

11 Likes

I’ll add to that,
Who the Duck Cares who is Andrew whatever…

6 Likes

I take it you did NOT listen to the message?

is a very interesting message IMHO… says a lot!

he is saying something like it’s about time Chieftains stand and deliver… I guess???

3 Likes

No I didn’t listen to the part about “I used to be a Christian blah blah blah…”

2 Likes

oh well…

2 Likes

My loose translation;
He said he is now Muslim and stands with Christians and how they are being thrown under the bus, that now is the time for them to stand up against the world that is trying to eliminate God.

3 Likes

Andrew Tate, a former Christian turned atheist turned Christian turned moslem, has a message to Christians?

Hard pass.

5 Likes

Turned boxer :grinning:

5 Likes

Not someone I would care to spend time on.

4 Likes

I don’t care who he is but his message of Standing up and fight is a strong message. Its not turn the other cheek anymore. God needs to be First and we need to bring him back into schools stop being politically correct and bring back rules and accountability. And eye for and eye a tooth for a tooth is whats needed for criminals to start to fear the Law.

3 Likes

I think ‘The Man upstairs’ may have something to say about dat!

3 Likes

If you, use to be a Christian! You never were a Christian!! So from the beginning, he doesn’t know … !!!

4 Likes

Yep. I turned it off when I got to that point. Another internet loudmouth with an opinion.

3 Likes

Was it the POPE who called Puddin’ Head a ‘Buffet’ Catholic ?
or was it a ‘Door Dash’ Catholic…no no no wait! it was a ‘Cafeteria Catholic!!!’ THAT’S IT!
This guy sounds like a Weathervane Religious Camp follower …

What was his name again?

3 Likes

Is this what it feels like to live in an insane asylum without the drugs :question:

5 Likes

Hezbollah flag flies, US flag burns as calls for death to US sound at NYC protest

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/hezbollah-flag-flies-us-flag-burns-as-calls-for-death-to-us-sound-at-nyc-protest/ar-BB1lGbds?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=aff67f7b0183411e97ff9cbfccf5527a&ei=2

YES!

3 Likes