Hatred towards others and their idealistic ideas of gun control

And does what? Drink, throw a chair at someone, makes a date??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Chauncey . I AM A CERTIFIED ASTRONAUT . In 79 . I took a trip . AND I AM STILL FLYING BROTHER HAVE A ROOT BEER. :beer:. It was a secret mission. And . The for got to open the door so I could get back to earth :earth_africa: so I was so high I made Colorado . Not even look high . I was riding meters and having lunch with the milkey way . And then I got turned around in a worm hole . And mischion Control . Was re upen in Denver . So I guess I got back to earth and Bitme was president. And that ruined my buzz :bangbang::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::eyes::up: I JUST CAN NOT GET OVER THIS I WISH I WAS STILL IN SPACE AND NOT JUST A SPACE CADET. But at least I am definitely FRIED . We must have a short brother just don’t look at the earthleens and they don’t see us k Bobby jean o vever and OUT :eyes:HAVE A ROOT BEER.:beer: KAZ We are definitely special. Close your eyes and no one can see us k peace brother :v:t5::100::100::100::chile::us::see_no_evil::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

1 Like

Mike 164 Brother stupid people are stupid to we count our ammunition 123689 and o 30. Great job next so let’s take Putten out that is an evil bastard and THE V.P. OF THE USA. Is so fen. STUPID . She is hurting my VERY LITTLE BRAIN. I THINK SHE IS SO STUPID THAT JAMES TOWN WAS ON TO SOMETHING SERIOUSLY. Haw KOOLADE . FME. My GOD . I HAVE TO BUY A NEW TV A GAIN . Bastards & bitches . :exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::exploding_head::rage::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob::sob::sob::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::us::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::balloon::popcorn::upside_down_face::stop_sign::zap::zap::stop_sign::notes::notes::notes::exploding_head::beer::100::feather::feather:

2 Likes

T’was it goo
You blew
Perhaps a napkin full flew
A flying of goo made tasty your stew

3 Likes

Ok . 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10,. HOW MUCH IS THAT :question:

“I will not eat Green eggs and Ham, I will not…” What the Hell are you guy’s smokin’ tonight?

Oh yeah, Lookin’ back good old CHAUNCEY, Now this all makes sense :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: I Think? :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:
“WHERE’s CHAUNCEY?”
“Hate to be e-force for those who don’t care bottom line. You’re bigger better and CLUELESS at the same time. Human nature left. WHEN will we? Sorry”. -----------I still say WTF!

2 Likes

55, …five-five

1 Like

Don102 Brother if you’re not going to eat your green eggs :nest_with_eggs: and ham I will . What the hell waste not want not. Got hot sauce :question::question::question::question:HERES YOUR ROOT BEER. :beer: :beer::beer::beer::beer:. Thanks Brother . and that hooker that didn’t have any thing I thought she was in school. With all.Them. S.TD.”s I think I may need to see the dock . Woo HOO. The health department called . O man. A she was a man brother . Wtf. Love Bobby jean one of my feathers :feather: may fall out :question::question::question::broken_heart::beer::beer:

2 Likes