Happy Coffee Day

Any coffee drinkers here?

Yeah… I know… everybody drinks coffee… so…

Hopefully you can find few moments to sit down, relax and drink you favorite coffee… forgetting about all the BS going on around us.

A 2023-09-29 10-59-51

12 Likes

14 Likes

I resorted to roasting my own coffee 25 years ago due to a genetic problem. I have too much blood in my caffeine stream.

9 Likes

Sit most mornings in the back porch sipping on my favorite Hazelnut cup of coffee watching the sunrise over the mountains, listening to birds chirping nearby, while my wife fixes breakfast. :blush:

8 Likes

Ahem I don’t actually. My wife more than makes up for our homes coffee consumption.

8 Likes

Everybody Should drink coffee.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Hey, I googled it before posting… and found this:

Each day, U.S. citizens consume a total of 400 million cups of coffee.

I just assumed that everybody drinks coffee in USA :joy:

7 Likes

I only drink one cup of coffee per day, but it is 18 ounces. :sunglasses:

As to your OP, I lke at least several varietals - all African, and I like it black… and that is as far as I am going with that. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

EVERY DAY is a Happy Coffee Day…. Or it won’t be a happy day for ANYONE around me… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

:wink: I recently went back to black. :blush:

4 Likes

I’ve always had my Coffee Black.
You just can’t get Cream, sugar, half n Half etc
in a HELLHOLE!
And I want to taste the coffee! I LOVE COFFEE!
Some of the best Coffee was in (REDACTED!)
OK, South of the Mason Dixon Line…Really South!
They have some of the BEST Coffee Beans
When asked, I joked when I retired I’d like some of your Cocaine in Your Coffee!
That sounded SWEET! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I just had some COLUMBIAN Coffee (hint, hint) w/ outrageous Tiramisu B’day desert (Sisters)
Diane Feinstein DIED! and sold (2) more Stan Lee autographs to my boss ($800!)
Hello new Ammo/mag order ! I hope it gets here before the Jump-Off!
OH Happy dayzzzzzz! Hap- hap- happy day’s!
Maybe I’ll have another cup (and be up till 4am! )

I don’t give EEFFOC! until I had my COFFEE!!! OH Bjorn you slay me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:oh man :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: mmmmmmmmmmmm coffee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:stirred with my dirty Bayonet! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

5 Likes

HOW to deal with violent criminals is a question for another time. If the can’t be trusted to be armed when they’re released, then they simply should not be released.
Looked at another way is since they’re bad enough that we can’t be trusted to be armed, then logically they can’t be trusted to remain disarmed regardless

2 Likes

I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor. :us_outlying_islands:

5 Likes

Yeah, for now let’s drink some coffee
:joy:

6 Likes

I like my coffee like I like my women; Hot, Steamy, bold, strong but still sweet!

5 Likes

Todd. I like my women like I like my Coffee: Luke warm, Tepid, Flat, Meh! and Sour…
(The Universe sometime gives you what you need instead of what you want…)

1 Like

You like your women flat? or did you mean supine? :sunglasses: I like mine nubile, supine is an option, too, though, and like the Ferengi prefer, naked. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ferengi? SERIOUSLY?..Too many damn teeth!

I’d rather be with a BAJORAN 9on right) sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I just want a woman I don’t have to tie down anymore or worry about escaping…I’m so tired! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Tie down :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Duct tape, it muffles the sound :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:where’s your Girl friend? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:She’s tied up! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A mind is a terrible thing to waste! :rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes