Guns, Coffee and Veterans: Black Rifle Coffee Company | USCCA Blog

Coffee has been the American soldier’s most valued ration for more than 150 years. By 1832, President Andrew Jackson, a former soldier himself, ordered that it replace rum, whiskey and brandy in each soldier’s ration. During the American Civil War, soldiers on both sides of the conflict cherished its stimulating effects, the warmth it provided when they were wet and cold, and the bond it created between comrades.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/guns-coffee-and-veterans/
4 Likes

I love black Rifle Coffee. And I also like the fact that they were founded by Vet’s and that they also give some of their profits to Veteran groups, Police groups, and First Responders groups too. And I’m a member of their coffee club as well.

4 Likes

Now I know who to blame.

3 Likes

Every one I have sampled has been awesome. We even bought a new camp/stovetop percolator for the lazy mornings. Those grounds in the bottom of the cup are a bonus part of the package. They also have an affiliate that distills Leadslingers Whiskey. That’s even better for the lazy afternoons/evenings. Very good.

3 Likes

I like my coffee just like my peanut butter. Smooth not chunky!

4 Likes

I have been a member of BRCC since the beginning of 2020. I spend about $90-$100 a month on coffee just from them.

I bought an amazing Breville Latte machine at the beginning of the wuhan thing. I used to spend, easy, $100 a month at Starbugs, now, ZERO at Starbugs. For the same monthly budget, I now get 2-4 latte’s a day, vs only a handful a week.

I also wear a bunch of their apparel. They have an alliance with Nine Line Apparel as well, great great quality apparel, all made in USA.

3 Likes

I only buy Starbugs under duress. They look at me sideways when I say “Large black coffee with a shot of cold water”!

2 Likes

Dang! And a lot more caffeine :smiley: :coffee:

2 Likes

Which bean is your favorite, mine is Blackbeard ‘s Delight and that one is awesome! I have given it to several people and they have never found one any better than this one! Awesome!

1 Like

HOOAH! Black Rifle Coffee! On active during long field ops in the C Rats days. Other soldiers and I would open the the packets of C Rat coffee and place it between cheek and gum. Wonder how BRC would do with scenario lol

1 Like

I used to be a member of the BRCC. I enjoyed all of their coffee and bought a little merch from their store. When it came out that Evan had donated to the Act Blue in support of Tulsi Gabbard I made a decision to never do business with them again. I respect his right to support a candidate of his choosing and I know as a vet he paid for that right. But I am no longer going to monetarily support organizations or businesses that are engaged in limiting our constitutional freedoms—no matter what their reasoning is. No compromise. Ever.

5 Likes

I can’t agree with this. Mostly because if I boycotted every company whose people donated to candidates I don’t like, then I wouldn’t be able to shop anywhere. I’m not quite ready for that hermit life.

Besides, Tulsi is beautiful. Yes, I’m that shallow. Growing up, I kept hearing how the woman vote got JFK elected merely because he was better looking than Nixon. Now that we have more women running for office, I’ve learned that men are no better. :laughing:

2 Likes

I haven’t found a favorite one yet. I’m a coffee club member. And the way I have it set up they send me a different coffee each order. So I’m still trying them out to find one that I really like. And so far I haven’t been sent one that I didn’t like. And the name of this plan is Black Rifle Coffee’s Best. And each order will be a different blend of coffee.

Extremely disappointing to see this kind of softball treatment of Black Rifle Coffee after they turned their backs on the Second Amendment, they’re all show, no substance, which they proved when they threw Kyle Rittenhouse under the bus, he had a picture wearing one of their t-shirts and rather than supporting someone who lawfully defended himself against attackers while exercising his Second Amendment rights, or even just ignoring it, they actively came out and disavowed him, and then they went even father and called him legally and justifiably defending himself a, quote, “national tragedy.”

USCCA is all about lawful self-defense, and Black Rifle Coffee has made it clear that they are no supporters of that. Money spent on them is better spent elsewhere, with people who actually support the right to self-defense.

5 Likes

100 % This is a terrible post site,I am thinking of stopping my membership for USCCA XZ%#@%&^ !!

4 Likes

BRCC are the same hypocrites that claimed they would never profit from a tragedy when they felt the need to distance themselves from Kyle Rittenhouse. Thereby giving credence to me media lie that Kyle Rittenhouse was a white supremacist. Kyle exercised his Second Amendment rights and his right to self defense by killing one white ANTIFA convicted pedophile and wounded 2 other white ANTIFA members. How in the Hell does that make Kyle a white supremacist?
All of those white guys were attempting to kill Kyle. One of those ANTIFA terrorists was in possession of an illegal hand gun and openly admitted he wished he had emptied the magazine of his illegal handgun into Kyle. Kyle was the only one arrested.
BRCC claims they support the Second Amendment but abandoned an American that needs our support for exercising his Second Amendment. Furthermore BRCC profits from tragedy. Tragically we have wars therefore tragically we have veterans. BRCC profits from that. Blue lives matter tragically that entire statement took hold in America because democrats vilified our heroes in blue while glorifying thugs and blm criminals.
There’s nothing wrong with BRCC doing that. Hell it is a great thing to do but to abandon a person that exercised his Second Amendment rights while our so called media vilifies him as a white supremacist under the guise of not wanting to profit from tragedy is cowardly. Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero!
He removed a child rapist from our streets and wounded two ANTIFA terrorists.
When BRCC “distanced” themselves from Kyle Rittenhouse they gave credence to many media lies. Lies like law enforcement officers are hunting down and murdering unarmed law abiding blacks. That’s a lie. Or that all Trump supporters are white supremacists. That’s another media lie that BRCC helped the media with. My brother in law was one of the 5 Dallas police officers murdered on 7/7/16 by a self proclaimed black nationalist. Michael was a legal immigrant from Taiwan and our media claim he was a white Supremacist as well. That is a lie!
Thanks BRCC for pushing democrat and media lies. Keep donating to more democrats as well. Typical hypocrites
Support like minded businesses with your dollars my friends. In my opinion BRCC doesn’t deserve my dollar. Spend your dollars where ever you choose just know who you’re giving your money to. I reject cancel culture but embrace truth and real patriotism. Not fair weather patriotism for profit.
God bless

5 Likes

In regards to the “New Partnership” part of this article, I certainly don’t want any part of my membership fees going to BRCC for their Cancel Culture move(s). Getting on that bus and running over Rittenhouse with it was flat out wrong. USCCA needs to distance themselves (us) from them rather than close ranks with them. Sure, you can do a lot of good things but still be cast into eternal flames for eating the forbidden fruit. They ate the apple when it comes to what they did to Kyle Rittenhouse.

5 Likes

Tulsi is also a Veteran. I would have been way more comfortable with her as Pres

2 Likes

I need to try some BRC . Been a while since the hair on back of neck has stood up due to a shot of coffee lol

1 Like

Too many today have sold out our core values and commitment for dollar bills!

It’s a shame because our brothers and sisters before us died for those values that some just throw aside.

Everything is backwards right now! I pray it will correct itself.

3 Likes