Happy Birthday MikeBKY

:clinking_glasses: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @MikeBKY :clinking_glasses:

I did make it a thread because this Gentleman deserves this !
@MikeBKY is the most active attorney in this Community !
Glad to have you here @MikeBKY. It’s always great to read your posts and advices ! :handshake:

15 Likes

Happy Birthday @MikeBKY :tada:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @MikeBKY!

4 Likes

Happy birthday. Awesome professional advice very hard to find these days.

3 Likes

HBD Mike!!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :birthday: @MikeBKY from Bruce and Nancy.

3 Likes

Happy birthday. Thanks for all your information we appreciate it. Enjoy your day

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @MikeBKY! Thanks so much for all you contribute .

3 Likes

Hope your Awesome Day was AWESOME!

3 Likes

Thank y’all so much! It has been a great day! I’m worn out.

5 Likes

Glad to hear it was a great one!!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday

3 Likes

@MikeBKY, hope you had a great birthday. I didn’t call you out in case you didn’t want it publicly known. But it looks like everyone wants to help you celebrate! :smiley:
:birthday:

5 Likes

Thank you and I appreciate that. But I put it out there in the “Shooting with Family” thread. My wife, who is not anywhere as enthusiastic about firearms as I am, suggested as part of her plans for my birthday that we hit the range. I was surprised and elated! I had to share it.

And to her credit, she was no slouch. We played with the KelTec Sub2000 for an hour or so. It’s the first time she ever touched it. At first, it was one of those scary black guns to her, but, after feeling how comfortable it was to fire with almost no recoil, very quiet and easy to get on target with the red dot. she became a fan. I also explained to her how in some states with “assault weapon” bans, it would be banned because it came with a threaded barrel and I attached a foregrip. Her response, “That’s stupid”, was priceless!

6 Likes

Once you are IN here… there is no privacy anymore :wink:
However we still don’t know @MikeBKY’s home address and we cannot send him flowers… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

You’re wife is awesome! I love her response about “assault weapons”!! Sounds like a great birthday. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

She surprises me sometimes @Dawn! I think she is amazing too!
If anyone wants to get hold of me I am pretty easy to find. Just go to the Network Attorney link through your dashboard. https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/attorneys/michael-t-burns/

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Mike.

2 Likes