Happy 2A Day!

The Bill of Rights, including the 2nd Amendment, was ratified on 15 December 1791.

…just in case you needed a reason to party.

22 Likes

This needs to become a National Holiday.

10 Likes

Unfortunately, most people would still not understand, even after telling them… but most do not know when the Constitution itself was ratified … or when or what Constitution Day is.

3 Likes

Knew the year, but not the actual date, so thanks for that! I have a suggestion on how to mark the event – proudly hang a gallery-quality print of the 2ND Amendment on your wall.

8 Likes

I need an eagle, some arrows maybe a shield or something. Work that out & I’ll be back…

1 Like

I thought you said ZA day and started to get excited…

2 Likes

Really appreciate the feedback. As each print goes into production upon ordering, we can really do pretty much anything you want. If you’d like to get me your contact information by visiting my website’s Contact page, I’d be happy to work with you on getting you just what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Is something like this what you had in mind?

2AEmblemSmall

5 Likes

Yes but I need the backround to stand out more &/or the 2a to be lighter

Happy to oblige, David. Also, happy to continue this exchange on this thread, but if you’d like to work more directly, please either give me your contact info through my website’s contact page (wouldn’t ask you to post your e-mail on this forum out of respect for your privacy) or e-mail me at Feedback@FiveFiveSixByFortyFive.com

Done. Had to add more letters lol

OK, so I also got an e-mail from a David with a gmail address and a home address in West Bend. Was that you? If so, we have a private line of communication open, as I just responded to that e-mail. If not, I look forward to hearing more from you.

Hmmmm perhaps there was a reason for that. & yes

I’m sensing a particular kind of noise maker that would be appropriate for celebrating the day. Let the day go out with a bang- I say!

1 Like