Do you know what Anniversary today is? April 19th, 1775! (249th by the way)

(from the article)
OPINION — Regardless what historians might otherwise suggest, this Friday, April 19, marks the real 249th birthday of the Second Amendment because it was on that date in 1775—more than a year before the Declaration of Independence was signed—the existing government at the time attempted to seize the arms and ammunition of the Colonial militia, igniting the American Revolution and forever altering the course of history.

Like it or not, taxes and tyranny were major issues, but the attempt to seize the arms and ammunition of the good citizens of Massachusetts really lit the fuse. One would think government might learn something from that.

In Massachusetts, they celebrated “Patriot’s Day” on Monday. It is one of history’s biggest ironies that the place where the shooting started—where liberty was born thanks to an armed citizenry—is now one of the most restrictive states in the nation when it comes to gun ownership and, more importantly, gun rights. (please read the rest)

God Bless America!
WWG1WGA

29 Likes

The battle of Lexington

7 Likes

Yessir,

April 19, 1775, was a mild Wednesday, barely one month into Spring. Word reached the colonials in Lexington and Concord that British Regulars had been marching through the night to disarm the militia. About 80 members of the Lexington militia under the command of Capt. John Parker had been waiting through the night at Buckman Tavern and emerged just before 5 a.m. to assemble on Lexington Common. Legend has it that Parker, who suffered from tuberculosis, told his men, “Stand your ground; don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.”

(Also from another commenter @ Ammoland Fyathyrio
“This date also marks the 31st anniversary of the ATF family cook out at Waco. Don’t ever forget your government hates you and will end your life if you become inconvenient. Just ask Bryan Malinowski, the Little Rock airport executive “visited” by ATF agents in a pre-dawn raid of his home, just how ATF intends to enforce Biden’s new rules. Oh, wait . . . you can’t”.

11 Likes

Happy 2A Day to all.:partying_face::balloon::clap::clinking_glasses::beers:
Edit- belated

4 Likes

:thinking: yeah, what do we need historians for anyway.

3 Likes

What history, they are destroying it faster faster than Than a speeding train

5 Likes

History is written and re-written by the “winners.”
What are we going to do because our votes mean nothing when the voting machines, results and false voters are rigged, falsified and we are told they are “certified” by independent agencies that themselves not verifiable?

4 Likes

Now, Now Boy’s, It’s always darkest befo’ the dawn.
This Country has been in tough straights before.
Everyone thought the Nazi’s or our Oriental Fellows would be
Goose Steppin’ and Sushi-ing down Pennsylvania Ave.
Some folks even burned the WH down once.
Invaded by 'Limey’s from across the pond.
Now, I’m not known for being the most positive of Souls (Hardly)
But these Folks now Invading our Borders once the Shooting starts
are going to be in for a reception that will scorch the hardiest of men.
Remember guy’s, people have always counted us out, Underestimated us,
Incapable of defending ourselves… always to their determent.
Just look @ WW2 for a more recent instance. Those people had superior numbers
in men and hardware. They had Training and surprise. But they got cocky. And we decimated them.
Weren’t easy We lost a lot of good boy’s, but the Inner Warrior was awakened.
And when the Japanese .gov wouldn’t capitulate we dropped the Bombs (2).
And broke their backs.
It’s tougher today because our own are fighting us.
They have the Law (corrupt) and the Agencies (Totally corrupted) and the Elites to
destroy us…and they have the DEVIL. Not getting Religious but we have the BIGG FELLA!
(the Original).

We need to remember HISTORY, But record it as it happened, not THEIR idea of history they are making up. You can’t live and prosper on LIES. You can’t BUY everybody to stay in Office. Money’s running out.
People are UPSET, Their house of cards are falling. And they know it.
The Military ISN’T in their pocket (like they think it is) They have some Woke Trans benders in
their pocket but honestly, they are a friggin’ joke.
So, when we’ve had enough, when we taken too many bites of their sh!t Sandwich we will fight. AND WE WILL WIN.
Now stop all this. Class is over, and go out and play. Train-UP!, Keep yer heads. Be prepared.
Class dismissed.
ProfessorDon102

5 Likes

Lol, Professor Don! I loved your analogies. Straight and to the point.
Wonder what it would take to create our “own” militia within the parameters of the law that isn’t under control of the Federal or State authorities or even if it can “legally” be done?
Guess you’d have to be a really creative lawyer which I am most certainly not!

3 Likes

Thank goodness for that! :rofl:
We don’t need Organized Militia
They would come down on us like they did the J6’ers
Thrown in a hole and threw the hole away.
But at almost 900,000 USCCA;ers
All the Veterans, The Poe-leece!, Military…I like our odd’s.

3 Likes

Happy belated 2A Day! We have a lot to do to keep it going just like our heroic forefathers intended. It’s amazing to think what they sacrificed to do what they did so many years ago. Fast forward to today and all of the bs we have to put up with just to practice what was given to us by the blood of our ancestors. I’m am so disgusted with the current state of affairs caused by FJB and our esteemed DHS Mayorkas What a complete SHAME!

5 Likes

YEA! Great to know. Thank you.
By the way, I liked your picture!
Let me know if you need a house sitter while you go on trips.
My van is coming back from the shop shortly with a new water pump.
Engine replaced, tranny rebuilt, oil pan replaced, now the water pump and I’m thinking it may be time to replace the old Interstate battery even though no signs of wear.
I do have a Siberian Husky m/n black and white predominant with traces of cinnamon covered hair.
He loves people, small dogs and is a small game hunter. However, cats are included in his small game grouping.
Possums, squirrels, feral tomcats, tree rats and so far 2 raccoons.
We are working hard on domestic cat freedom but, some try to stalk and Simon does not back down. There are about 8 neighborhood cats that wear collars and tags that he leaves alone.
House broken but, I allow him on one couch, no other furniture.
I do not like the fact you are afraid to leave your house for what may happen when youre gone.
Let me know ehen I can help.

2 Likes

What State do you live in Brother Chris?
Interesting offer.

1 Like

Texas-Fort Worth

2 Likes

Damn , we would be passing each other on Hi-way 84 ! I’ll throw ya the house keys ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: CATCH! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Don102
Just give me some warning so I can make arrangements.

2 Likes

I can’t ask you to do this Brother.
I appreciate the offer , I’m really grateful to you.
I have somebody coming in to water front n back yards
and check the house daily.
I’ve got Armed Security on tap, I broke open an emergency stash.
I’ve got ‘other Security measures’ now in place.
And a neighbor across the way who is home all day with her kids.
So barring an Invasion I’m good to go.
I just haven’t been on a ‘Vacation’ in (10) years and don’t know how to act.
Overly cautious I guess.
I am not feeding the Alligator’s in my Moat for a couple of day’s so they’ll be hungry! :rofl: replaced some broken ‘Punji’ sticks from the last assault and made a fresh batch of Willie Pete for the perimeter defenses so I am good to go.
Thank you again Brother, Give Simon a hug for me.

Your Brother Donald

3 Likes

I loved your explanation.
Hope you have a great, safe time and trip.
Simon has actually protected me twice: once with a drunken south of the border guy at about midnight who tried to mumble something while trying to break a bottle against a cyclone fence. Simon quickly went from my side to in front of me and growled showing his pearly whites.
Then, I approached a lady and her great looking german shepherd after asking if I could approach and pet her dog.
Simon was behind a 6 foot high cyclone gate watching this.
The lady was telling me to simply put out my left hand and approach the dog. I attempted to do so and the dog lunged so hard at me he almost pulled over his owner.
Simon jumped the fence, ran full speed smarling, baring his teeth and jumping up high and out of reach of the shepherd while I got out of range.
After assuring.my safety, Simon calmly trotted down 3 houses and sat on the front porch waiting for me…
No need to prove how foolish I was. I was carrying concealed at yhe time but, no need to defend my foolishness.

3 Likes

Is that fjb’s Pacific or Atlantic Ocean train? He mentioned building both but i have a few questions and some major concerns on that matter along with every action his pen has destroyed. Can SOMEBODY take Ol’fbomba’s pen…i mean fjb’s pen already!!!

3 Likes

Thanks Don for the encouraging words…came at a perfect time. So true what you said. There are a lot of folks in America that have nothing but bad to bellyache about and my words to them is to go to another communist country and act like these protestors are doing to our country now and see how long you remain standing or alive…we have to get back to putting God in our lives. Thank God for the the people who gave their lives and limbs so we can be free…I hope our next President institutes the peace time draft as a mandatory obligation to get these bums off the street who riot for a living… with no deferments for man or woman…

4 Likes