Hand soap for getting grime off

I have seen this red cherry scented soap at my range that has a gritty feeling to it but cleans my hands really well of any gun powder or dirt after shooting. I can’t remember for the life of me what it is called, and I always forget to look while I am there. Any ideas?

9 Likes

@KRizzo Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you with us. :slightly_smiling_face:

This works well. :+1:

Amazon.com: D LEAD Hand Soap, 8 Ounce Bottle, 4222ES-008 : Beauty & Personal Care

10 Likes

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and the link!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @KRizzo

I have been using he same stuff for close to 70 years!

https://www.amazon.com/Lava-Pumice-Cleaning-Moisturizing-Ounces/dp/B07QRWP9GR/ref=asc_df_B07QRWP9GR&mcid=4e4f30b51caa3b7eb1ea795da498e8ce?tag=bngsmtphsnus-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=80608063551130&hvnetw=s&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584207590181405&psc=1

14 Likes

Welcome

6 Likes

Thank you!!

5 Likes

Great! Thanks, I’ll check it out.

5 Likes

@KRizzo Welcome to the community, and great input by the members already, so don’t be shy to join in with any questions or inputs of your own, you’re in a great community with great members here! :+1: :smile: Carry proud, train hard, and stay safe!

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @KRizzo

3 Likes
  1. Any foaming soap is good for the lead/heavy metals. Lather up well with any soap and warm water is okay too. Source: Friend who used to work with lead in a battery manufacturing location and the info they had.

2. Lava/Orange Goop, any of those gritty soaps commonly seen in auto parts stores and the like for stubborn stuff

3. Welcome!

7 Likes

Lava. Cheap and lasts nearly forever.

5 Likes

Well KRizzo, you’ve done it now! You should have thought this over a little more!! But since your committed, welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself!! It gets alittle crazy around here!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community ! :handshake:

Everytime you shoot, always either wash your hands or wipe them off with D-LEAD solution.

These are my favorite:

Screenshot from 2024-03-11 22-16-39
Screenshot from 2024-03-11 22-16-05

6 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

awesome, thank you

4 Likes

We used D-Lead in the mining industry.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Welcome to the community @KRizzo! Glad to have you here, Happy Birthday as well!! :birthday::tada: enjoy your day.

6 Likes

lava & dawn

5 Likes

Basically if you have ever had to clean a dog sprayed by a skunk, use that! :grinning:

5 Likes