Guns and Proportion- Data on Violence From 2019

Here is a great article that gives gun stats from 2019 the most recent by the FBI and CDC. And it shoots the claims by the ANTI-GUN PEOPLE/GROUPS out of the water. And this article does give REAL FACTS as well. I got this from JPFO which I’m also a member of as well.

http://jpfo.org/articles-2021/guns-violence-data-2019.htm#top

22 Likes

Thanks I am going to print that off. :us:

4 Likes

Jfpo? I’m not a Jew but I feel obligated to help them out!
Maybe uscca could throw them a little love and advertise on their site?

6 Likes

More than half of the murders are concentrated into 2 percent of our counties

Yup !!!

9 Likes

You don’t have to be Jewish to be a member of JPFO. And I’m a Charter Member as well.

5 Likes

@Reloader54, thank you for posting this. A few weeks ago in another forum I posted some similar statistics. The point behind me posting that stuff was to add a little perspective around here. There are a lot of things that are going to get a person killed, and violent crime is really low on that list for most people, with some very notable exceptions that have a lot to do with where you live.

I got roundly crapped on for my comments by all the Wanna-Be John Wicks who are convinced that violent operators lurk around every corner. It was also probably because my presentation wasn’t as good as the article you referenced.

Like I said in the other post, if you want to live longer, you’ll do a lot for yourself if you exercise, eat sensibly, and lower your stress levels.

10 Likes

retail therapy at local gun store works well :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’m looking now.

3 Likes

I’m jfpo.

4 Likes

Just never know what you might stumble into or show up at your home. :us:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/11-men-who-don-t-recognize-our-laws-arrested-after-hours-long-interstate-standoff/ar-AALK0Bb?li=BBorjTa

4 Likes

After my donation, I reached out to several of my friends to see if they would help the cause…
I’m encouraging others here to do the same.

6 Likes

My OLD buddy just joined.

3 Likes

This is an interesting story that probably deserves its own topic. Members of this group or a similar one made the news a little bit ago for taking over an abandoned house. They argue that US laws don’t apply to them but in this case were arguing that federal law allowed them to transport their firearms legally through MA. Not sure how they can have it both ways? Definitely worth watching. Could be dangerous, could just be nut jobs, could be working the system, or maybe all of the above??

6 Likes

Yeah will call them, see if I can stop by & sign up. Near St Vinnie’s was going there anyway. Looks like I get some slack for being a little on in years. Hmm. Have to wait till Tuesday…so thank you

3 Likes

I donated to Dads Need Ammo instead.:wink::rofl:

4 Likes

good news, bad news

Good news: Isn’t the first, won’t be the last that shoots holes in anti-gunners rhetoric.

Bad news: MSM (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, PBS) will never redistribute the information. CDC will ignore it. YOUR representative will scoff at it if you attempt to show them

4 Likes

saw a sign [don’t know who wrote it ] "with all this “gun control” talk , I haven’t heard one politician say how they plan to take the guns from criminals, just law-abiding citizens. When will they realize criminals by nature don’t obey laws, make all you want they will ignore all.

7 Likes

Thank you doing this article. I have already shared it across my FB page, hopefully they won’t delete it.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Kevan1 , glad you could join us.

2 Likes

Than you for the clarity & usability of this information. It will help.

3 Likes