Gun choice of legends

Wild Bill Hickok’s proficiency with a pistol is well known. Wild Bill and his contemporaries generally carried their pistols—actually revolvers, or six-shooters, but often referred to as pistols—butt forward in a belt holster or scabbard. This permitted either a cross draw or the reverse, or underhand, draw common to the Plains. In either case, the shooter grasps the revolver by the butt, slipping the thumb over the hammer spur and index finger into the trigger guard. As the gun clears the holster, it can be cocked, aimed and fired in one movement. Wild Bill and his contemporaries generally carried their pistols—actually revolvers, or six-shooters, but often referred to as pistols—butt forward in a belt holster or scabbard. This permitted either a cross draw or the reverse, or underhand, draw common to the Plains. In either case, the shooter grasps the revolver by the butt, slipping the thumb over the hammer spur and index finger into the trigger guard. As the gun clears the holster, it can be cocked, aimed and fired in one movement.
Being a proficient shooter, If he was alive today, what gun do you think he would prefer to carry?

A Smith & Wesson

3 Likes

Smith & Wesson 625JM revolver (Jerry Miculek edition), chambered in .45ACP

1 Like

Taran Butler carries a Glock 9mm that he re-made himself.

1 Like

Does that help him aim for the precious?

For anyone who doesn’t understand the reference, dude is a pedophile. Look up Taran disgustingly hitting on Jade Struck (former employee who stated it started before she turned 18). Absolutely gross human being.

1 Like

:astonished:
Yeahh… let’s make him pedofile, because he said something which these days is considered “immoral”…
This way I can name myself racist, pedofile and homophobe … oh and I forgot about sexist… :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

The legendary @Jerzees carries a ? for a EDC.

1 Like

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

.380? or .45?

Unfortunately I carry improper 2011. :upside_down_face: I’m left handed and 2011 is right handed only :rage:
I’m wondering if there is name for such iniquity… :thinking:

It is a done gone Paradox is what it is!

2 Likes

I think this can be easily explained mathematically with this graph:

Everything is clear… no more questions. :wink:

3 Likes