Gun Belts

@Douglas69 Welcome to the community! We are glad to have you!

2 Likes

@Connie3 Welcome to the team and community! We are glad to have you!

1 Like
3 Likes

I have three Kore Gun belts, and two of the casual belts, and they’re the most comfortable belts I’ve ever worn. The adjustability of their ratchet system makes them fit perfectly no matter what you’re wearing ie. 1/4 inch adjustments. No more a little too tight or loose and the gun belts work equally as well whether carrying IWB or OWB.

4 Likes

@Kristian1 Welcome to the team and community! We are glad to have you!

1 Like

@Richard30 Welcome to the community! We are glad to have you on the team!

1 Like

I have a Hank’s “Gunner” style leather belt, it’s 1 1/2" and it’ll last a lifetime. It’s a little thick for some holsters, but I find that most quality holsters will fit, iwb or owb.

2 Likes

I saw those Groovelife belts the other day and was wondering if they could be used as a gun belt. Yours works fine for iwb?

1 Like

Welcome to the family @Richard30 and God bless you.

The Groovelife belt works well with smaller lighter carry, hellcat, sig365ish. It will stretch a bit but definitely not fold over. The nicest feature is how simple and secure it goes on and off. The con is that it may sag with a heavy gun. I would recommend it for athletic build people AIWB.

4 Likes

I might check them out, thanks.

1 Like

My belt is 1791. Great quality leather and durable. Very comfortable with my holsters, which are 1791 IWB, Alien Gear IWB, and Galco OWB.

Since buying my 1791 belt I’ve been very happy with it. Nothing I’ve seen gives me a notion to try another.

2 Likes

Nexbelt is my goto. I purchased my first gunbelt mainly because of the discount offered through uscca members deal. I love it and have ordered more including for the wife

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I just purchased a Nextbelt Rogue leather. My EDC is a Hellcat as well. Belt should be here any day now. Excited to try since I have been using a regular leather belt which isn’t too bad with a Hellcat. Love my Hellcat!

2 Likes

Nexbelt is the way to go, I have 2. You can get different buckles also. They do have a concealed carry buckle.

1 Like

Welcome to the family @Stefano and you are blessed to be here.

I have purchased several belts a couple of which are reinforced carry belts, like the 1791. The reinforced carry belts are, in my experience, heavy and very stiff. My newest one ,which I do like, I have hung on a upper door hinge and spent some time rubbing conditioner on, it has made a fairly significant difference. I also have a web belt that works,on my small Taurus pt709, but that’s about it for the web belt. Other leather belts that are not reinforced have worked pretty well, but definitely wear faster. My preferred carry is my Springfield 1911 emp4 and it works fine with any of my leather belts.

2 Likes

After my last two belts, I can say that I am not a fan of the NexBelt, not sure on the Kore. I may try Hanks, or A Better Belt. Or try to talk the guy that made my last leather belt into doing a reinforced or cross stitched belt for me.

2 Likes